𝘾.𝘽 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙍𝘼𝘾𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙎𝙀𝙀𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍𝙄𝙀

♡︎♡︎♡

Lou Miller

Lou Miller

•You wore blue lingerie.. matching Lou's eye color.
•Lou has been working very hard with Debbie and you could tell she needed this break so when you surprised her with wearing lingerie she went absolutely feral.
•The woman honestly couldn't keep her hands off you.
•She loved seeing you with it on but wanted so badly to see what was under, no matter how many times she has seen you naked.
•Your night goes on for a very long time(no exaggeration)
•It wasn't your first time wearing lingerie for Lou and it certainly would not be your last time.
•And even though it wasn't possible you were sure you were pregnant with a Miller baby now.
•With the power of lingerie this woman is ready to do anything you'd like.

Hela

•You wore black lingerie for your Emo wife.
•She absolutely loved it!
•As the Queen of Asgard she's been working extremely hard and you had to surprise her with this!
•Honestly if she could she'd have you beside her everywhere she goes in the palace in nothing except that(She wouldn't.. but maybe she would, she always threatens to do so...)
•Hela teases you at first, she'll of course say it's because she loves hearing you beg for her(she absolutely does) but the real reason is because she loved seeing your beautiful body in that lingerie.
•Hela rails the absolute shit out of you with zero mercy.
•I mean what else was she supposed to do?! How dare you look this beautiful in that damn lingerie and expect her not to fuck you senseless?! Think again and be prepared for a long night.
•Just like Lou you honestly have her wrapped around your finger, just put on some lingerie and she's ready to do anything you want, whether she likes to admit it or not.

Bernadette Fox

•You wear red lingerie the common color for lingerie.
•It's your first time wearing lingerie for Bernadette.
•She panics.
•She goes red.
•She freezes up.
•She's the opposite of Lou and Hela.. she just freezes up so you take matters into your own hands and straddle her lap.
•You grab her hands and use them to roam your own body which causes her to finally snap back into reality.
•You and Bernadette make passionate love all night long.
•Ofc you top tf out of that softie.
•The two of you cuddle all night after that and possibly found the motivation to get up and bake some cookies after a nice bath.
•While in bed ready to sleep Bernadette softly whispers a request, asking could you wear lingerie more often and who are you to say no to that request?

♡︎♡︎♡

A/N:This is probably really shitty and I know I've been gone for a while but I still hope you enjoyed! Also thank you for 6k reads! Ily all! Thank you for the support! I hope you're doing well and if not I hope this made you somewhat better..?

Also how would you all feel if I made another one-shot book for other actresses/actors instead of only Cate?