𝘾𝙃𝙀𝙀𝙎𝙔

Inspiration:
I saw it on twitter😭(ps:this one will be a bit short)

Characters:
Cate Blanchett & (Y/N)

Summary:
You make a cheesy flirt comment to Cate.

♡︎♡︎♡

You didn't know how it started but the day you decided to get social media was hell for Cate. You'd send her TikTok's 24/7–sometimes them being about her, you'd post adorable photos of you two on Instagram—which the supporters loved, and lastly you found the best cheesy jokes on there—which ended up being hell for your girlfriend.

One day Cate was lifting some boxes to the attic and you had just got home when you heard her say, "God it's so big!" Of course she was talking about the size of the box, almost complaining on how heavy it'd be but you just had to take the opportunity. "That's what she said!"

"Piss off (Y/N) and come help me!"

And then there were other times...

Once Cate had been working in her office and you decided to be a bit naughty and gain her attention that you hadn't been getting lately and as soon as you were so close to getting her to pinning you onto her desk and fucking you senseless she got a phone call from Morag.

"Hey Cate! Are you busy?" Morag asks after Cate answered the phone and put it on speaker. "Yep she's busy doing me! Or at least she's supposed to.."

"Oh!" Morag says in shock, "Well I'll leave you two to that! Bye!" Morag says before hanging up. "Why would you say that!" Cate said holding back a laugh so you'd take her serious. "Sorry.." you apologize but you couldn't be less apologetic. "Ugh you're lucky I cannot resist you!"

And then there was today...

You woke up a bit later than Cate and almost every morning you'd check your phone and when you went to twitter and say someone make some stupid cheesy joke you couldn't help but to steal it. You went downstairs to find your absolutely beautiful girlfriend going through the fridge and so you took that opportunity to sit at the island counters and wait for the moment. "How do I look?" Cate says closing the fridge and turning around with yogurt in her hand once she sensed you presence.

"Beautiful.. like honestly you must be today's date because you're a 10 out of fucking 10," you say and she laughs. "That was horrible! How long did you practice that?!" Cate says placing the yogurt down and coming over to you. "On my way downstairs, I saw it on the bird app," you chuckle before your girlfriend places a kiss on your forehead.

"I seriously have to delete social media off of your phone, it's bad influence."

A/N:Saw the opportunity and took it. Thanks to a C.B stan on twitter for this idea. Let me know if I misspelt anything