𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎 𝙊𝙉𝙇𝙔

Inspiration:
None just bored asf.

Characters:
Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett & (Y/N)

Summary:
Oh nothing.. just Sandy and Cate railing tf outta (Y/N)

(Smut warning)
♡︎♡︎♡

Cate and Sandra had just got done with an interview for ocean's eight meanwhile, you were in the dresser room waiting for them, prepared for whatever they'd might have for you;sex or not. Cate and Sandra were of course actresses but you came from a wealthy background;your mom being a model and your dad being a business owner. The two women met you at a dinner party that you attended with your parents and somehow they both ended fucking you senseless in the bathroom, they kept you as their own little.. fucktoy to use however and whenever they'd want. Now you always said you were a woman who wouldn't fuck on the first night and wouldn't be a absolute whore! But for those two women.. you were anything they wanted you to be.

The door to Sandy's makeup room opened (which is where you were sitting in) and the two women entered it.

"Hi!" You greet looking up from your phone to see Cate already in front of you leaning down to your face, she stares you in your eyes before smirking and standing back up again. Sandra comes into the picture with a grin upon her face as well, "She ready?" Sandy questions—"Sandra you know this slut is ready for anything we bring to her,"

"Well then, take your clothes off now." Sandra orders and you obey, tossing your phone to wherever.

After your clothes were completely off Cate stood you up roughly and kissed you, her red lipstick smudging everywhere as her hands found your breast. Soon, Sandra's hands were on your ass touching it gently before laying a hard slap on you causing you to whimper into the kiss.

Sandy takes a hand full of your hair and yanks on it causing you to break away from Cate's lips. "Lay down." Cate ordered and you go back to the couch and laid down on your back as Sandy began undressing and Cate walked away.

Eventually Sandra's clothes were off and she was eager to sit on your face. "Be my good girl and eat me out," Sandra groans as she sinks onto your tongue.

You waste zero time sucking at Sandra's clit and collecting all of her wonderful tasting juices while she grinds against your face—you were so caught up in pleasing the brunette that you barely even noticed Cate finally coming back until your legs were suddenly spread open. "You two look so beautiful like this," Cate says and Sandy moans. You feel Cate's strap teasing your folds causing you to grip Sandra's thighs and moan against her pussy.

Sandra throws her head back while Cate finally enters you and god was she big. Cate keeps your legs wide for her as she fucks your cunt roughly, "Oh baby, I know Cate feels good but you have to keep quiet.." Sandra groans moving faster on your tongue. "You're one to talk Sandy.." Cate grunts as she began going faster and harder inside of you making moan loudly which makes Sandra moan at the vibrations against her pussy. "Oh fuck, you're so fucking wet (Y/N). You're turning me on so much, make Sandra come and I'll let you finish.!"

You work even harder to make Sandra come just so you can finish because if you don't please Sandra enough for her you know that they wouldn't mind forcing you to get dressed without coming and teasing you for the rest of the day.

"Oh good girl! That's right let me come on your tongue!" Sandra moans as she moved faster on your tongue, "Cum with me sweetheart.." Sandra mutters which is permission for you to finally release which is a relief to you. Sandra grows closer to her climax as Cate circles your clit with your thumb.

"Oh fuck! Now! Cum now (Y/N)!" Sandra moans and you release onto Cate's strap and moaned into Sandy's pussy and Sandy came into your mouth on cue.

You licked up every juice that spilled from Sandy before she left your face and Cate removed the strap from your cunt leaving you all sore and exhausted. Sandra moves to Cate but Cate stops her, "Not yet, wait until we get back home." Cate orders and Sandy nods in acceptance before they both look back at you. "I love you.." you mumble and Cate kisses your forehead as Sandy kisses your cheek.

"We love you too," they say with a smile.

A/N:Does this need a part two?