𝙈𝙔 𝙎𝙐𝙂𝘼𝙍 𝙈𝙊𝙈𝙈𝙔

Inspiration:
Just imagine being Cate's sugar baby...

Characters:
Cate Blanchett & (Y/N)

Summary:
You being Cate's sugar baby..

♡︎♡︎♡

•You were her assistant and you loved only being that, you were getting paid well and you can spend time with this amazing woman! •But the day she called you over to her house you immediately thought the worse

You were her assistant and you loved only being that, you were getting paid well and you can spend time with this amazing woman!
•But the day she called you over to her house you immediately thought the worse.. that you had to be getting fired! There was no other logical reason! But when you finally arrived you found out you actually weren't getting fired
•I guess it was a promotion if you want to put it like that
•After accepting the offer your life had changed forever!
•You were still her assistant but that was only for work..
•To everyone else you were just her assistant but to her you were her gorgeous baby who deserved the world and if she could buy it for you she definitely would.
•She'd buy you only the most expensive diamonds and take you to tons of parties that included tons of wealthy celebrities. She'd get you the most beautiful outfits that she absolutely loved ripping off you later or during the party in the bathroom.
•She really liked taking you to the bathroom and watching you walk out moments later with your legs shaking.
•She loves taking you on dates to the best restaurants you've ever seen in your life or traveling to the most beautiful places ever just to see that beautiful smile come upon your face.
•If you've been a good girl she'd please you till the next morning if you both have the energy but if she doesn't then she'll let you go out with her credit card while she's busy working!
•If you've been bad then she'd drag you to the nearest empty room and would have zero problem punishing you there, no matter if it was public or not.
•Sometimes she'll use toys on you but she prefers using her mouth because she loves the taste of you.
•At first you were just there to keep her company, give her some attention in all the ways she wanted, be her pretty baby that she could take anywhere at all times but as time passed she realized it was much more than just that.. she had caught feelings for you..
•(even though those feelings had been there all along but she was just denying them because she hadn't know how you felt.)
•She had expressed those feelings one night when she took you out to dinner and you expressed you mutual feelings.
•Eventually you two had went public about your relationship and became Hollywood's top 10 cutest couple.
•(the gays already predicted the relationship on twitter ofc)
•You'd both wear each other's bracelets and necklaces and share clothes.
•She began proudly mentioning you in interviews.
•You were hers forever and she was yours forever which of course sounds like wedding bells to me!

♡︎♡︎♡

A/N:This is so baddd!😬