❥ 2. Golf class

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Wednesday night is the night for curricular activities. Some have acting classes, singing classes, dance classes and sport classes. Strangely, Jimin choosed sport; golf in exact.

She never play golf in her entire life.

Acting? She can do it at her apartment with her crazy housemates, Aeri. They would just roleplaying some random things and end up slapping each other's face out of blue. Or maybe acted like a couple then end up fighting and breaking up.

Singing? Aeri and her spent lots of their free times at karaoke tho. Singing their hearts out loud. So do dancing. They would just dance crazily at the karaoke and later will get a mouthful from the karaoke owner, telling them to calm down.

Jimin doesn't need all of the other curricular classes.

So her eyes was planted one and only to Sport. But since the other sports needed her to run, jump, swimp, fly and so on, only golf left and that was her choice. She just curious about how to play this sport called 'golf' and she do know that golf only needed you to stand up and swing your hands to the air, watching the ball fly in the sky and fall to the ground.

So today was her first golf class.

But shocking enough, there's Minjeong.

"Wow, you two are the only girls in this class", the coach said to both Jimin and Minjeong. Both just smiling awkwardly to the coach and soon she walk his way to the boys.

"Kim Minjeong, right?", Jimin said to Minjeong with her smile. Minjeong could only scratching her neck shyly, somehow looking at the ground to avoid eye contact with Jimin.

"Y-Yeah... nice to meet you again", Minjeong replied.

"Well, I think we gonna become closer since we are the only girl at this class. Don't be too awkward around me. You can freely talk to me anytime you want"

Minjeong just giving the older girl a trembling look, with her little smile. She nodded her head in embarassment, agreeing Jimin's word.

.

.

.

.............................

Jimin was going to start first. She positioning herself on the soft grass, holding the golf club with both her hands as she trying to get used to it. Holding a golf club was kinda complicated than Jimin ever thought in her entire life.

"How to hold it again? I forgot", Jimin asked Minjeong who was just right next to her. Minjeong was startled by the sudden, shifting her eyes towards the older girl slowly.

"Hold the club waist-high...", Minjeong said and Jimin lifted her club waist-high.

"Horizontally!", Minjeong added, making Jimin chuckled for a moment.

"Okay, horizontally", Jimin said looking at Minjeong.

"Stretch out your fingers and grip the club with your left hand"

"Okay..."

"Then the heel of your palm should rest along the top edge of the handle"

"Ah! O-Okay okay", Jimin finding it hard again to hold the club properly just by Minjeong's instructions.

"Then you'll see two knuckles on your left hand, positioned the heel of your right hand on top of your left thumb so its covering the left hand. Then you'll close your hands so your thumb---"

"Woahhh slow down! You seriously just going to instructing me?", Jimin looking at Minjeong who flustered with her gaze, then the shorter girl slightly bowing down to Jimin.

"I'm sorry...", she said.

"This wasn't the first time you play this, aren't you?"

"Actually... I played it when I'm in high school..."

Jimin rolled her eyes then sighing heavily in relief.

"Gosh why don't you just come here and show me how to hold it? I think that's better for me to understand it", Jimin said and Minjeong slowly walking approaching her with her little step. Somehow Jimin find it a little cute.

Minjeong held another club inside her hand and Jimin directly following every single things Minjeong did with her hands. Finally her grip reached perfection and now its time for them to make a hit.

"Swing it backward up to your shoulder, then swing it!", Minjeong said as she swinging her club, hitting the golf ball away.

"Wow you're so good at this! That ball goes pretty far!", Jimin slightly jumping in excitement while clapping her hands happily. Minjeong just looking at her with her timid smile.

"Thank you"

Now Jimin got to try it herself. Positioning herself again on the grass, then fixing her grip onto the club, swinging it like Minjeong did just now and...

Swing~~~

"How far did mine goes?", Jimin proudly looking forwards, trying to find where her ball will land on the grass.

"Hmm... Jimin-sshi?"

"Yes?", Jimin turning her head to Minjeong.

"That's..."

Minjeong pointed her index finger downwards, to the golf ball that still untouched, not moving at all from the grass below them. Jimin gasped for a moment before her embarassment finally hit her hard.

"Oh my god! This is embarassing", Jimin covered her face with her hands while Minjeong just looking at her, laughing slightly because of Jimin silliness.

.

.

.

...............................

Jimin and Minjeong currently taking a short break before their class ended. That's when Jimin pulled out her phone to see that Winter still didn't read nor replying her chat that she send to her yesterday.

Karina : Seriously Winter?? You still didn't read my chats????????????????????????????????

Tapping the 'question marks' aggressively with her thumb, then sending it to Winter in no time before saying the things she wanted to say from her deepest heart.

"I wish you are choking right now Winter!!"

OHOKK OHOKKK!!

Turning her head to the source of the coughing sound just now, Jimin saw Minjeong was slightly coughing after drinking her water, then the latter wiped her mouth using the back of her hand.

"Are you okay?", Jimin asked to Minjeong who finally stopped coughing.

"I'm okay... Thank you", Minjeong answered.

.

.

.

• • •

Karina : Because of you, an innocent girl beside me end up choking her water instead of you!

____________________

TBC