❥ Last : Surprise

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

1 year into the relationship, nothing bad happened to both of 'em. Their relationship went through smoothly. If they have some kind of misunderstanding, they hurriedly trying to solve it.

Jimin doesn't need to worry about Minjeong getting close with someone else cuz she knows that the younger girl didn't have guts do be close with others. While Minjeong anxiety always solved when Jimin in no time explained herself to the younger girl.

Their kisses now wasn't as awkward as their first time. Sometimes, they just comfortably kissing each other even tho there's crowd of people around them. They ain't care about the attention anymore. Also Minjeong do know that she will feel the most safe around Jimin.

Making out also wasn't that bad. Every weekend they will hang out at Winter's apartment because Taeyeon always got home late every weekend. They'll use that time for themselves as passionate as they can.

Everything was good.

Soon, Jimin and Aeri will be graduating first leaving Minjeong and Ningning left at the college. The two younget girl shrug is sadness. They were happy for each other, but knowing that it'll be difficult fot them to meet later somehow making them disturbed.

"I'm sorry for you, eonni", Ningning said trying to comfort Minjeong who seems more down than the chinese girl.

"What do you mean?", Minjeong asked in confusion.

"My parents and Aeri's became business partners, and Aeri eonni gonna start working with her parents. So we will meet a lot in the future", Ningning smiled for a moment before looking at Minjeong again.

"But, I think it will be hard for you and Karina", Ningning patted the short hair girl's shoulder.

Minjeong could only sigh with the fact. If Jimim wasn't around anymore, how can Minjeong assuring herself to be safe around the campus. She know that she was under the spotlight for publicly dating Jimin. Even tho she never regret dating the taller girl, somehow the thought that soon Jimin will be no more in the campus make her frighten.

"I don't know Ning. I really don't know..."

.

.

.

..................................

Graduation day finally over. Students scattered around with their friends and family for pictures. So do Jimin and Aeri.

While Ning was busy being together with Aeri's family, Minjeong shyly approaching Jimin's family as the older girl holding tight onto Minjeong's assuring her that it's gonna be fine.

"Mom, dad. This is Kim Minjeong", Jimin introduced Minjeong to her parents. Strangely, Jimin parents being so nice to Minjeong, like they've known her for years. Later it will explain.

"Kim Minjeong... as Winter? Right?", Mrs. Yu asked to Minjeong and the girl answer her with her nods.

"Yes I am", Minjeong said timidly, still holding Jimin's hands tight.

"Oh my god, Jimin. I don't know that she was this pretty", her dad praised making Minjeong feels like burning in embarassment.

"I know right", Jimin chuckled, looking at Minjeong who was by her side, face red as tomato and eyes where shifting slightly in embarrassment.