❥ 14. Occupied

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Few days after Jimin's confession, Minjeong never had a 'friendly date' with Jimin again. Its not that they avoiding each other or what. Jimin did told Minjeong that she had a deadly assignment to finish this week, so the younger girl didn't mind that.

They've walk into each other for few times at the campus, and all they could do is smiling shyly towards each other.

Minjeong could sense that something was missing from her life. She suddenly felt empty and lonely. The happy days where she would go and hang out with Jimin was stopped at the moment and Minjeong can only be patient with the waiting. She did miss to go out with the older girl.

Is this what they called the lost of someone you liked? Is this was right? Minjeong keep asking the same question on her head, processing Ningning words inside her mind dozens of times in a day. But she still couldn't figure out the answer.

She know, she need to meet Jimin if she want to know the answer herself.

Then, the day where Minjeong waited the most in every week.

Human Philosophy class.

Minjeong arrived first, and following the deal she have made with Jimin, she saved a seat for the older girl.

Waiting patiently by scribbling and doodling on her notebook, Minjeong didn't realize that someone just came and took the seat beside her. When she detected the sudden movement beside her, she lifted her head up to see a boy was there, just taking his seat innocently.

"Hey", Minjeong spoke.

The boy turn his head to Minjeong, and startled by his gaze, Minjeong looking downwards again to avoid the eye contact.

"Yes? May I help you?", he said.

"I-I'm sorry to say this but... the seat you've been sitting was actually occupied...", Minjeong said with her low voice. There it goes, her anxiety with human.

"Excuse me? I can't hear you", the boy asked, slightly making his head closer to Minjeong, making the girl freak out inside as she widening her panick eyes.

"T-The seat! It's... I-It's---"

"It's occupied"

The familiar voice making Minjeong and the boy turn their head to the girl who was already standing beside the double seated table, looking at the boy with her slightly cold gaze as her arms were held together infront of her.

"It's occupied. That's my seat", Jimin said boldly while still looking at the boy who seems unbothered by her words. Instead, he keep examining the taller girl face and that's when he realized who is he talking to.

"Oh my gosh! You are Karina!", he covered his wide opened mouth with his hand, but didn't show any action to move away from the seat. Jimin rolled her eyes in annoyance, still holding her arms together infront of her.

"Yes I am. Now, can you move?"

"I am your fan! Can we take a picture---"

"Chagi-ya, take all of your things and come out here", Jimin called Minjeong to get away from that seat since the boy was so stubborn to do so. Gladly, there's some more empty seats at the back.

"E-Eoh...", Minjeong nodded her head and immediately pick her things up becore walking out from the double seated table, standing up right next to Jimin.

Jimin held the younger girl wrist and start to walk away to the farthest seat at the back. There, she took her seat together with Minjeong.

Jimin letting out a heavy sigh before pulling out her notebooks and pen. Minjeong saw the face expression on the girl face, and somehow feeling guilty about failing to save a seat for her just now.

"I'm truly sorry...", Minjeong said, finally making Jimin turn her head to the younger girl, looking at her in confusion.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I failed to save you a seat", Minjeong answered while slightly pouting.

"No! You don't have to! I just annoyed at how the boy acted just now. You did nothing wrong Minjeong-ah~", Jimin grabbed one of the younger girl hand, caressing it with her thumb while looking straight into her eyes, full of sincerity.

Minjeong was startled, but deep inside she could feel something blooming inside her. Her stomach feels like it twisting by its own and her face was burning in embarassment. Her heart beating faster than normal, and Minjeong was aware that she wasn't normal at the moment.

"Hey, I called you 'chagi' just now. Are you okay with that? I mean... to avoid people around us knowing your real name, I can't call you 'Minjeong' all the time. So if you don't mind?", Jimin asked.

What a lame excuse, Yu Jimin.

Minjeong nodded her head, agreeing with the new nickname. She did't mind with it, even tho it's kinda embarassing to call her that in public. But it's better than calling her by the real name.

"It's been a while isn't it? Should we hang out after this class? I've done submitting that deadly assignment", Jimin said excitedly while looking at Minjeong. Minjeong replied her with a smile.

"Let's do that. I miss to go out with you eonni~", Minjeong chuckled.

"Me too~", Jimin smiled.

The lecturer came in out of blue, making the two pairs of eyes jolted looking at him. They focused on the lecture for a moment until Jimin find the topic was a boredom. She put her pen down, putting her head on her hand while looking at Minjeong full of enthusiasm.

"I'm impressed that you can get hold with such a boring topic", Jimin said and later covering her mouth while she yawns.

"I like to figure out about human. Maybe that's why I'm kinda attached to this class", Minjeong answered while her hand were busy taking notes, not even looking at the older girl.

Jimin pouted in disappointment as Minjeong didn't give her the attention she wanted. The boring class make it worse. She just wish this class will end as soon as possible so she could go on a date with Minjeong later.

Jimin reach her hand out to Minjeong's little finger, holding the little finger tightly inside her grip. Minjeong was startled for a moment, looking at the sad older girl while giving her a little smile. She let it be and continue to write the notes on her notebook.

.

.

.

___________________

TBC