❥ 16. Shifted

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

"What happened? Are you alright?", Jimin asked. Her teary eyes still pinned on the girl infront of her.

"I'm fine now. Thanks for the concern~", Minjeong smiled.

"I'm so sorry. It's my fault. I shouldn't leave you there alone---"

"Shhh", Minjeong hushed the older girl, her thumb wiping a falling tear escaped from Jimin eyes. She held her cheek for a moment, brushing her thumb softly onto them before showing her a little smile again.

"I'm okay. It's not your fault. I didn't fell down because I slipped or what. It definitely wasn't your fault", Minjeong said, eyes still looking at the older girl assuring her that she was okay now.

"I didn't fell to be honest. I just felt like I'm out of breath. So I kneeled down", Minjeong continue.

"Shouldn't we go to the hospital? I'm worried about you", Jimin said. Later Minjeong stand up first, pulling the older girl together with her but still, the latter eyes was full of concern and shock.

"I'm okay. You should stop worrying about this. It a first for me, and if this happen again in the future I'll make sure to go out and check it", Minjeong said. Her hands already moving down, holding onto Jimin's as she tried to cool her down.

"Promise me?", Jimin asked.

"Promise", Minjeong nodded her head.

"Even tho I said to you that I want all of your first time with me, I'm definitely not wanting a second time to see you like that again", Jimin said. Even after Minjeong tried to convince her that the latter was definitely fine, Jimin just couldn't buy her words.

Her face just now. Jimin clearly saw Minjeong face at that moment. It's a face of someone in pain to their death. Not just a face of someone in pain, but its much more than that.

Jimin don't want to see that again.

"I guess we should stop for now. I'm afraid that might happen again", Jimin said as she grabbed Minjeong hands with her, walking towards the exit gate.

"Oh come on. I just had some fun~", Minjeong insist.

"Not anymore. Let's go eat for now. I'm hungry", Jimin said, still holding tight onto Minjeong's hand.

Minjeong finally sure with her feelings. Just now she could feel the warmth on every action Jimin did, and it succeed to make Minjeong fell deeper for this online friend, friend, and now someone who has crush on her. Minjeong think this feelings might be right. Somehow, all her fear with the attraction and attention she could get from being close with the older girl suddenly vanished into thin air.

She would wait a few days more, until she definitely sure with her feelings. She couldn't wait for the day to come.

She ain't afraid anymore.

.

.

.

.................................

"Eonni, I'm home", Minjeong greeted as she open her house door, revealing her older sister at the living room, smirking to her ears.

"Why are your face like that?", Minjeong asked in curiosity as her older sister shifted her gaze from her phone to Minjeong questionable looks.

"Having fun dating Yu Jimin?", Taeyeon asked with her little giggle.

"Huh?"