❥ 11. Company

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

The golf class going on smoothly like usual after that. Minjeong doped with every single hit, and get birdie all the times. While Jimin best was only par or below than that.

"Why in the world can you be so good at golf when you are an introvert! This isn't fair!", Jimin pouted her lips while looking at Minjeong full of disappointment. Minjeong chuckled while looking at Jimin's silly act.

"I think I choosed golf in school because it was one of the sport with least speaking thru the game~", Minjeong smiled.

"Acceptable", Jimin nodded her head in agreement.

Few minutes later, the class came to the end. The golf boys walk away from the field as soon as they can because Jimin keep giving them her deathly glare since she spotted them interrogating her personal trainer; Minjeong.

The one left was only Jimin and Minjeong, looking at each other in confusion as both of them didn't make any single movement to walk away from the open field.

"Why aren't you going home?", Jimin asked the younger girl.

"Actually... the only way I came here is by bus, and it will arrive her in 15 minutes as what as I remember from the schedule"

Jimin widening her eyes in desbelief. So all this time when they had golf classes Minjeong come and go all alone? Plus, their class usually ends at 10. Sometimes 11. Isn't that pretty dangerous for a single woman to walk alone from the bus stop to their home?

"Seriously Minjeong? I should never let you come here by bus again", Jimin sighing out loud, looking at Minjeong with her concerning face.

"It's okay. I'm used to it---"

"If you say no, say goodbye to our 4 years friend---"

"Okay! Fine! I will not", Minjeong hirriedly replied.

Jimin lifted one of her eyebrows to Minjeong. It's too easy to threat this girl infront of her. But really, she do this for Minjeong's own safety. It's midnight and only god knows if there's some psycho people out there trying to find a prey.

"So let's make a deal. Every golf classes, I pick you from home, and I'll send you home as well. Deal?", Jimin pulling out her pinky finger, asking Minjeong to make a promise and stamping it with her thumb. Minjeong looking at Jimin with her little smile.

"I think we have a lot deal between us, am I right?", Minjeong chuckled after that.

"I don't mind making thousands of deals with you. Now, deal?", Jimin answered, still waiting for Minjeong to stamp her thumb with hers.

Minjeong let out a little sigh before looking at the older girl expression. She's deadly serious about this and Minjeong know she couldn't reject the kindness. Without thinking much, Minjeong pulled out her pinky finger and interwined it with Jimin's, stamped their thumb together and nodding her head in agreement.

"Deal~"

.

.

.

...................................

"Hey! What's up buds!", Minjeong was shocked by a familiar voice, and later she turn her head over to see her bestfriend was there not far away from where Minjeong was standing, waving her hands wholeheartedly towards Minjeong.

"Ning!", Minjeong smiled as she walked closer to her bestfriend.

"It's been a while, right?"

"Yeah. These days you hang out with your childhood friend--- What's her name again? Aori? Asori?"

"It's Aeri, Minjeong. Aeri", Ningning corrected.

"Ahh whatever. You hang out too much with her until you abandon me out here alone", Minjeong faking her cries, only to get an unpleased reaction from Ningning.

"Alone, you lier. You hanging out with Karina. You ain't alone", Ningning shrugged and gave her best teasing grin to Minjeong. Minjeong kinda shocked with the statement. How did her bestfriend know about it?

"Hey~ Come on! You are the best friend of an instafamous. A long time bestfriend, to be exact. How in the world Karina can endure herself from exposing to the whole Korea who's her dear bestfriend is?", Ningning scoffed.

Minjeong widening her eyes again with the fact she just heard from Ningning. Did Jimin exposed her real identity to the world? Minjeong afraid what she feared the most mighy be coming faster than she could think.

She pulled out her phone from her totebag, opening the instagram and looking at the pictures on Jimin's profile. She let out a sigh in relief after saw the pictures Ningning talking about.

"Gosh Ningning! You made me scared to death!", Minjeong glared to her bestfriend after slightly hitting the Chinese slim arm.

"Only people like me who knows the meaning behind the picture of your hand and Karina's lifted up to the sky with both your bracelet showing. It's obvious~", Ningning smirked to the short hair girl.

"Yeah. I go out with her pretty often these days. Sometimes we just go out to grab some coffee, or maybe having brunch, or maybe for dinner", Minjeong answered.

She was right. Since the 'identity reveal' day, Minjeong didn't realized that she spent lots of her times with Jimin. They sometimes just go everywhere they can and spend times with each other. Minjeong guessed, that's what it feels when you finally met the secret bestfriend of your life.

"Go out? It looks like a date to me~", Ningning smirk, looking at Minjeong in a teasing way and Minjeong could only rolled her eyes to her friend at how hilarious this girl thinking.

"Seriously Ning, we are just friend. Not more, not less", Minjeong answered.

"Well, anything can happen between you two. Let's see what will happen in the next few months. Oh! Maybe, weeks?", Ningning laughed her heart out.

Minjeong just shaking her head in desbelief, at how crazy this friend of her's can imagining things. Even Minjeong herself would never picturing herself and Jimin as a couple.

"It doesn't sound bad...", the thought suddenly flashed thru Minjeong's head.

Not until suddenly she saw Jimin, meters away from her. Jimin was walking, somehow too fast? From what Minjeong can see.

Minjeong lifted her hand up, as she tried to wave her hand to call the older girl, she saw what she terrified the most.

Jimin's fans.

There's about three boys walking behind the tall girl, for an unknown reason. But they do looks like they were her fan, and that's why they was following her.

But looking at Jimin's expression who slowly hidden as she walks away, Minjeong could sense that something might be wrong right there.

"Hey, Ning. Can you follow me for a moment? I need a company", Minjeong pulled Ningning in her arms, forcing her friend to walk with her towards where Jimin was heading. Ningning who didn't know anything just shrieking in unsatisfication.

"Where are we going!", Ningning yelping.

"We need to save someone"

"Wait--- What?"

.

.

.

_________________

TBC