❥ 9 : Secret

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

"I found you, Winter~"

Minjeong's body shaken from head to toes. Her eyes widen in shock. She was happy that Jimin finally know the real her, but at the same time her anxiety controlling her whole mind.

"C-Come in...", she pulled Jimin inside house and closed the door.

Jimin sat on the couch at the living room, still showing her smile of happiness and later Minjeong came but she was a bit afraid to come close to Jimin. She end up sitting a meter away from the older girl.

"Hey. Why are you sitting right there? We've been seatmates for months now"

Jimin asked as she saw the younger girl suddenly being awkward around her.

"Didn't you... feel mad at me, eonni? I mean... I feel like I've deceiving you these years. You should be mad at me right?"

Minjeong was nervous and scared with her words. But Jimin just looking at her with her little chuckle, slightly smirking to the guilty looking girl.

"Nope. I wasn't mad at all. If I would find a reason to be mad at you, the only reason is that because you didn't tell me earlier that you was Winter"

"I just can't do that...", Winter sigh.

"Why?", Jimin asked, curious with the answer.

"You're a well-known person. Many people loved you, while I'm just an introvert who've being your online friend over the years. Everytime when we suddenly became seatmates, I couldn't help but being nervous around you. My anxiety grows and I couldn't help to keep myself quiet. People always looking at you so I couldn't manage myself to approach you at some point"

"Just that? That is your reason?", Jimin lifted one of her eyebrows after hearing Minjeong's long explanation.

"Hmm... also since you're a famaous person, at some point I'm afraid I might get pointed out by your fans. It scared me to death...", Minjeong continued.

"Aren't we close already? I mean, if that's in instagram, we've been friends since high school Minjeong-ah. It was 4 years ago. If that's about my fans, I'll help you out. Why are you so afraid?"

Jimin looking at Minjeong who slightly putting her head down in guilty. Jimin just chuckled looking at how cute that guilty face belongs to Minjeong right now. She wish she could pinch her chubby cheek, only if Minjeong wasn't sitting that far from her.

"I'm sorry...", Minjeong apologised.

"You're long forgiven~ I'm glad I finally know you~"

Minjeong slowly lifted her head up, suprised by Jimin's extremely happy face. Jimin still smiling to her ears, eyes closed smiling as well.

"How did you find out?", Minjeong asked.

It didn't take much time for Jimin to explain everything from her being curious about the bracelet until the woman from the jewelry shop dropping a bomb of realization on Jimin's head.

.

.

.

.....................................

Jimin and Minjeong walked out from their Philosophy classroom, only to be greeted by Aeri who patiently waiting for Jimin about 20 minutes already.