❥ 5. Invitation

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Karina : Hey, Winter. You've suddenly being quiet for 8 days straight! What happened to you? Is there something wrong?

Winter : Nope I'm fine. I'm busy, that's why.

Karina : Really? I'm just kinda worried about you. You know, you've never been as quiet as this. If there's something wrong about you, don't keep it by yourself. Just pour everything to me so I can help whatever I can.

Winter : It's okay eonni. I'm guaranteed to you 100% that I'm definitely fine! I'm just so busy that I rarely touch my phone.

Lies.

That's what Minjeong thought after she put her phone down, replying to Karina; Jimin's messages. She sigh for a few times, ashamed with herself.

She don't know how much she will tell lies to Jimin more.

After that karaoke night few days ago, Jimin managed to persuade Minjeong to exchange their phone numbers, and they did. Now they can talk freely to each other through KaTalk or a normal phone call.

But Minjeong doesn't feel comfortable to do so even tho Jimin was Karina that she chats almost everyday.

Karina : Alright then. It's 1 am already. We should sleep. Remember to tell me if there's something wrong or I'm gonna curse my hearts out!

Minjeong looking at Jimin replies, then she chuckeld. Remembering that she chocked her water right after Jimin wishing about it right infront of her making her flinch. Somehow she's afraid that Jimin's curse to her will always be granted.

Winter : Okay~ I will. Goodnight eonni.

Karina : Goodnight my little Winter ♡!!

Minjeong smirked while looking at the love emojis at the end of Jimin replies. It's not weird for her to see that kind of replies from Jimin. She always do that, and Minjeong already get used to it.

Minjeong finally putting down her phone, trying to drove herself to sleep when suddenly her phone making a sound. She lifted her phone up again to see-

"Jimin eonni KaTalk-ing me??!"

Minjeong sitting back on her bed in a flash. She freak out, but at the same time shocked with the sudden message from Jimin. Didn't she said just now she wanted to sleep?

Jimin : Hey. Wanna tag along with me tomorrow?

Minjeong gasped for a moment. Going out with Jimin, just the two of them was never inside Minjeong's imagination before. Somehow, she was excited that she could get closer to Jimin not as her online friend anymore, but a real friend. But in the same time, she was afraid that the truth might be discover soon.

"What should I say! I don't know what to say!"

Jimin : Minjeong? Are you there? You read my message tho.

With trembling heart and her shaky fingers, Minjeong tried as best as she can to answer. Even tho that doesn't give any answer to Jimin's question.

Minjeong : Where? Why didn't you go with your housemate?

Jimin : Aeri? Since she met your friend the other day, those two always hanging out with each other endlessly. Oh, I'm thinking to bring you to Lotte World tomorrow. I won some kind of lottery, and they gave me two tickets to Lotte World! But I have no one to go with ㅠㅠ