❥ 19. The kiss

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

"You guys what??!"

Ningning almost shout her hearts out loud when Minjeong told her that. She pinch her head as she thought that her slow witted friend just being too slow in her relationship.

"Why? Is it that strange?", Minjeong asked to her bestfriend.

"Hell yeah! You and Karina was together for 1 week but you guys never kiss??", Ning asked, still shocked with the fact Minjeong blurted to her.

"Yeah... What did you do with Aeri eonni in 1 week of yout relationship?"

"Gosh Minjeong, we did a lot already. Beyond kissing obviously!", Ning stated only making the short hair girl widening her eyes with the statement.

"I-Isn't that... too fast?"

"Making out in 1 week relationship sure is fast. But hey, even people who aren't even a couple yet already kissing each other Kim Minjeong. Now you're Karina's girlfriend and why in the world that you guys never kiss at all??"

Minjeong scratching her neck in embarrassment. What Ningning said was right. Did she take the realtionship too slow? Minjeong asked herself.

"Then, what should I do? Jimin eonni kissed my forehead a lot these days, but we never did that on the lips"

"Maybe she just being considerate, you know? She know what kind of girl are you. So maybe she want to follow your flow by taking everything slowly. Now tell me, did you love Karina or not?"

"Definitely!", Minjeong asked in a flash.

"Did you want to kiss her or not?"

"I-I.... I..."

"ANSWER ME!"

"Yes!!"

"Then make the move first! Show her that you was okay with the kissing thing. So she won't be scared to kiss you whenever she want it", Ningning said.

Again, Ningning acted like a mom to Minjeong. With all the blabbers, somehow it hit Minjeong into realization.

She made Jimin waited for her before, and she dont want to make the same mistake. Minjeong knows that waiting somehow kills from the inside. So she know that she will act first without making Jimin waiting anymore.

"I'll try. Thanks Ning"

.

.

.

..............................

Next day comes and Minjeong waited for Jimin as usual, saving her a seat this time by putting lots of things on the empty seat beside her so people won't innocently sitting there anymore.

Moments later, Jimin came with a big smile on her face. Minjeong replied with the same smile energy, slowly pulling back everything that will blocking Jimin to sit beside her.

As Jimin finally landed her butt on the hard seated, Minjeong could feel the glances and gaze she've got in reoly from the people aeound them. Minjeong sure is a bit afraid. She still an introvert who hate people attention. But being with Jimim beside her somehow helped her to cool down, forgetting the glances from everyone except Jimin brown eyes who looking at her earnestly.

If Jimin was there with her, she just want to show her all she feel to Jimin full of honesty, not letting that introvert self of hers even bother.

"Did you wait long?", Jimin asked as she interwined their fingers, as usual.

"Nope. Just about 3 minutes I guess?", Minjeong replied, letting Jimin playing with her fingers as the younger girl landed her head on the table, looking at her girlfriend with her smile.

"Did you take your medication today?"

"Yup. I ate some this morning. I'll ate another one later at noon", Minjeong replied.

"When is your next check up? I want to be there with you"

"2 weeks from now, and I'll definitely remind you later~"

"I'm sorry that sometimes I forgot to ask you about your medication. I'm such a bad girlfriend", Jimin sighing. Jimin sometimes forget that Minjeong has this Hyperthyroidism thing because she was too happy to meet the girl everyday, until she forget that the younger girl has some sort of sickness.

"It's okay~ I have Taeyeon and Ningning to scold me if I didn't eat my medicine. Plus, I think I should be the one who need to apologize"

Jimin lifted her eyebrows in confusion. What does that mean? Minjeong didn't do anything wrong tho. Why should she apologizing?

"For what?"

Minjeong slightly lifted her head, looking to her left and right. As she was sure that no one was looking or paying attention anymore to her and Jimin, Minjeong lean closer to give a quick peck on the older girl's lips.

Jimin was shock. She did. This was their first kiss and it was so out of blue. It didn't even last more than a second, but later the shock expression changed into a blush.

"W-What was that for?", Jimin asked with her low voice just enough to make only Minjeong to hear that.

"I'm sorry if I being too slow on the relationship. You always kissed my forehead and I thought a relationship without a kiss on the lips was too much. I'm sorry if I'm not being consi---"

Minjeong's word was cutted when Jimin, this time giving a quick one second peck on the younger girl lips. Minjeong blinked her eyes for a few times, her face became red with the action.

"It's okay I forgive you. You know? I held this urge to kiss you from day one but thankfully you're the one who kissed me first. Gosh... I wish I could kiss you longer", Jimin groraned. If they wasn't at the class, Jimin definitely want to give a proper kiss to the younger girl, with much more emotions on 'em.

"I'm happy that I didn't make you wait that long", Minjeong smiled.

Few minutes after their small talk, the lecturer came in and gave them another boring lectures of him, making Jimin yawning again while Minjeong keep focusing 'till the end.

Later when the day was over, Minjeong brought Jimin to her empty house because Taeyeon was working. That's when they had some cans of beers together, watching Tintanic, cuddling towards each other and exchange another kisses.

This time, with much more love and passion in it.

"Gosh... I think I can't stop kissing you Kim Minjeong...", Jimin fakely gasping while looking at Minjeong who was looking at her in desbelief.

"I dare you to stop!", Minjeong instructed.

"I bet you don't want me to~", Jimin smirk happily before planted another passionate kiss on the younger girl's lips.

Best day ever~

.

.

.

___________________

TBC