❥ 15. Ice rink

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

The class has been dismissed. Waiting for everyone in the class to leave, Jimin was still sitting there with Minjeong.

"So where did you want to go?", Minjeong asked while swinging her little finger that still in Jimin's grip.

"Anywhere should be fine. It's always a fun destination as long as I'm with you~", Jimin smiled, and later asking the younger girl the same question.

"Where did you want to go?"

"If there's a place you have in your mind, I will happily go there too~", Jimin answered, leaving the younger girl with a pure smile on her face.

.

.

.

............................

Jimin and Minjeong just took the skating shoes from the counter, later walked to the designated chair to change into 'em.

"So after all this days waiting to hang out with you so much, you want me to bring you to an ice rink?", Jimin asked while lifting one of her eyebrows. The younger girl nodded her head in answer as she put on her shoes.

"It's December and I wouldn't be crazy enough to skate outside of my house~ The neighbours will shot their laser eyes through me", Minjeong chuckled.

"I've never skating in my life. It will not be a bad idea to try it for the first time with you here", Minjeong said, smile was formed into her face but managed to be hidden from Jimin when she bend her body down to put on the shoes.

"Yeah~ I would definitely love to have every first of yours", Jimin smiled while looking into Minjeong redden face.

They stand up together, holding onto each others arms before walking slowly hand in hand towards the ice rink. The unfamiliarity of the shoes made Minjeong stumbled with her steps, but gladly Jimin was there, holding tight onto her arms.

"You okay?"

"Yup. Just a bit awkward with this kind of shoes", Minjeong grinned.

Later, Jimin helped her to stand up and managed to take the younger girl towards the railing at the corner of the ice rink. Minjeong held it tightly like her life depends on that metal bar.

"Now let me show you", Jimin smiled before letting go of the younger girls hand, skate away from her but not that far, enough only to show Minjeong that the older girl can skate properly.

Minjeong see how Jimin skate. Her black smooth long hair waving thru the air beautifully. Her thin fingers opened freely to feel the air. Arms lifted up stable. Eyes somehow a bit closed just to show it forming into a smile. Face showing a bright happy smile on her face.

Jimin just, beautiful.

Minjeong was left in awe. Her eyes keep watching the older girl until she finally skate back to Minjeong with her smile.

"You are beautiful....", it just slipped from Minjoeng mouth.

"W-Wha---"

"I mean! Your skate! The way you show me, it's really beautiful", Minjeong corrected herself in hurry, making Jimin chuckled and later showing her a beautiful grin on the face.

"Thanks. Now what should I do with you?", Jimin reached both Minjeong hands, holding it into hers before slowly pulling the younger girl together, walking away from the railings.

Realizing the horror from the slippery floor beneath her, Minjeong couldn't help from squatting halfway, holding Jimin's tightly than ever, her face formed into a frown.

"I'm s-scared....", she said.

"Aww chagi-ya come on~ I'm here for you", Jimin giggled while looking at Minjeong who still frowning.

Minjeong slowly couraging herself, standing up but still holding tight onto the older girl. She gulped for few times before looking deeply into Jimin's eyes.

"Don't let me go, o-okay?", she asked stuttering.

"Always~", Jimin smiled before pulling Minjeong one hand together with her, slowly skating at the corner side of the rink. It was pretty fun, even tho they moving so slow from the other people around them. Having Minjeong together with her is always a happiness to Jimin. She will not regret this in her entire lifetime.

Minjeong let Jimin pulled her, while she tried to skate herself, body squatted halfway. She tried to enjoy it, since she was the one who insist to go here. She didn't know that skating will be this scary.

Suddenly, Jimin letting go of their hands. Her intentions just to make the younger girl try to skate by herself. But later Minjeong face formed into a frown again.

"Eonni!", Minjeong shouted in horror.

"Go on! I'm here watching you", Jimin giggled after she step away from the younger girl.

Minjeong sighing heavily before she encourage herself to stand up again, but it always end up half-body. She moved her legs left and right slowly, just to make a slight movement on the ice floor.

She moved. One step, two step, three step, and later a timid skate on the ice rink. Even tho it was just short in distance, Minjeong was pretty proud of herself that she can do it. Jimin lifted her smiles up, clapping her hands together while cheering for the younger girl 2 metre away from where Minjeong was standing.

"See? I know you can do it!", Jimin said.

Feeling energized by the girl who she knew had a crush on her, Minjeong smiled and later make a few timid skate, moving slowly again towards the older girl.

Jimin keep cheering her, like a mother cheering their child when they learn to walk for the first time. The smiles keep showing on her face, opening her arms wide, waiting for Minjeong to finally reach into her embrace.

Halfway more to skate until she reach Jimin, suddenly Minjeong felt a loud thump on her heart. Her head feel dizzy as hell out of blue. Suddenly she felt like choking, breathless. Eyes and mouth wide open, tried to reach the air into her body. But she found herself already kneeling down, catching her breath hard.

"Minjeong!"

Jimin rushed towards the younger girl. She kneeled right beside her, tapping hard behind the younger girl's back, calling her names for few times but didn't get any answer.

Minjeong know that Jimin was there, beside her. She couldn't answer as her mouth was busy to catch loads of breah into her body in panick. She's short of air and she can't stand up for a moment.

"Oh my god, Minjeong! What should I do", Jimin eyes already teary from the horror she saw. She held the younger girl tightly into her embrace in panic, looking to her left and right to seek for help from people around. But there's only few people left on the rink, and it was pretty far away from where the girls kneeling at the moment.

"E-Eonni....", finally she heard the younger girl talking to her. Jimin jolted and released the hug, holding the younger girl shoulders tight while her teary eyes looking worriedly in the eyes. Minjeong just looking at her with a little smile on her face.

.

.

.

____________________

TBC