❥ 12. Hear me out

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Minjeong chasing after Jimin, followed by the dragged Ningning. Ningning still confused with the situation, but she know right then that Minjeong actually walking towards Jimin.

"Minjeong eonni! If you just going to meet Karina, why in the world did you drag me along?", Ningning asked.

"For protection! Just follow me!", Minjeong asnwered short, as the distance between her and Jimin only meters away.

Minjeong turn her head to the right, the boys was still there.

She turned her head to the front again, looking at the taller girl infront of her.

"Eonni!", Minjeong called the girl infront of her out loud making the taller girl startled, recognizing the owner of the voice who shamefully calling her that loud.

Jimin turn her head around to see it was Minjeong, followed by her besfriend Ningning not far away behind her. Knowing exactly the right chance to finally being able to avoid the 3 boys who following her, Jimin did the same to Minjeong.

"Eoh! My friend!", Jimin said, not calling Minjeong by her name because she know, Minjeong doesn't like the spotlight.

Jimin widening her arms towards the younger girl, her face showing a fake smile as she waiting for Minjeong to ran towards her.

Minjeong wrapped her arm around Jimin's waist and Jimin did the same to the younger girl. Ningning still being held tight onto Minjeong's other hand but she still couldn't understand what's going on.

"I saw it. I'm here to help", Minjeong whispered to Jimin's ear. The tense from Jimin's face that Minjeong saw moments ago soften, smiling gladly to the younger girl.

"Thank you. You saved me", Jimin replied.

As the three walk their ways towards the cafeteria, Jimin tried to take a glance at her back. Then she sighing in relief when she realized that the 3 boys finally out from their sight.

"Hoof... They're gone..."

"Did someone following us just now? I couldn't see it tho", Ningning making her clueless innocent expression towards the other two. Jimin chuckled at how cute this chinese girl is when she was clueless, while Minjeong just looking at her besfriend in desbelief.

"That's the reason for all of this, Ning Yizhou~", Minjeong explained. That's when Ningning nodded her head slightly, understand the whole situation they going thru just now.

"So... why are they following you?", Minjeong turn her focus back to the older girl.

Jimin sigh again before rolled her eyes in annoyance, remembering what she going thru these few days.

"They keep coming to ask my phone number! I rejected them twice, but they just don't know how to stop! Ergh...", Jimin growled angrily.

"Should I walk with you 'till the end of the day?", Minjeong honest orbs looking straight at Jimin's eyes.

Jimin couldn't hold herself much. she know her feelings toward the younger girl too well. She was touched by the younger girls action just now. Minjeong words suddenly sound so heartwarming and her arm still around Jimin's waist.

"I-If... you don't mind", Jimin smiled shyly, looking away from the eyes that was looking at her full of honesty and concern. She's glad that Minjeong was there for her at the right moment.

"Karina--- I mean, Jimin eonni", Ning voice stopped Jimin's from her daydreaming. She looks at the girl and slightly lifted her eyebrows.

"Yes?"