❥ 8 : Found

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

It's Friday and Jimin was there with Aeri, walking towards their next class.

"Jimin-ah... what the hell are you doing right now?"

Aeri couldn't understand this friend of her's. Since this morning when both of them arrived at the college, Jimin always looking to her left and right like she's going to find a prey for her lunch.

"Hey hey! Stop turning your head like crazy!", Aeri held Jimin's head using both her hands, trying to stop the latter from roaming her eyes everywhere again.

"What's wrong with you? You looking at every person passing by and then you stopped them all of sudden if they're wearing some kind of bracelet- --"

"A black thread bracelet! With an initial on it", Jimin corrected Aeri.

"Ah. You stopped then when you see they wearing a black thread bracelet but end up in disappointment. What are you trying to find tho? You're not a robot so that you can turning your head crazily like that", Aeri said, still holding on Jimin's head.

"I'm finding Winter...", Jimin said but somehow her voice was too low for Aeri to hear it.

"Finding what??"

"Winter!"

"Her? At our college?"

"Yeah"

"REALLY??!", Aeri voice somehow attracted few students around them looking at her in confusion. Jimin covered her best friend mouth using her hand as she saw how people looking at them right now.

"Shut up Jelly!", Jimin said to her bestfriend ear.

"She studied here? I mean... she was here?", Aeri asked again.

"Yeah. That's why I'm trying to find her right now. She's too disclosed about herself and the only clue I have about her right now is her bracelet!", Jimin answered.

Aeri pulling down Jimin's hand from her mouth. She finally understand why this girl beside her acted like a crazy person since morning. If she was in Jimin's place, Aeri think she would do the same.

"Then... should I help you in some way?", Aeri asked.

Jimin pulled out her hand, showing her black thread bracelet to Aeri.

"If you saw anyone wearing the same bracelet as mine but the initial on it was the letter 'W', tell me--- ani! Call me immediately. Okay?"

"Anything to find Winter~"

.

.

.

...................................

Jimin and Aeri was in their class. As the lecturer giving his lesson at the front, Jimin pulled out the bracelet from her wrist. She hold it in her hands, looking at every detail of the bracelet.

"Hmmm... It's just a normal black thread bracelet, with an initial on it", Jimin sigh.

She turn the initial, looking at the back of the letter and later find a suprising discovery.

"There's... an engravement!"

Jimin pulling the bracelet closer to her eyes. The engraved writing behind the initial was too small for her to see. Maybe she need a telescope or something for this.