❥ 10. Saved

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Despite the 4 years friendship with Winter; Minjeong, Jimin kept a secret to herself.

She do have a crush on the younger girl, in some aspect. Aeri was right.

Minjeong always ask Jimin about her whereabouts. Sometimes, Minjeong wouldn't mind to spent most of her times reading to Jimin's nonsense chat. When Jimin was in badmood, it seems like only Minjeong cared about how she felt.

That's what makes Jimin took a liking to the younger girl, even tho she didn't want to admit it for now.

But she guess, now Aeri knows about it.

"How did you know?", Jimin asked as she took her sit on the the couch, right next to Aeri who currently watching something on the tv.

"About what? You like Minjeong?", Aeri asked and Jimin shyly nodding her head.

"It's just too obvious. I've been your housemates for 4 years now. Everytime I saw you having some chats with her on Instagram, you always smiling to your ears. I don't even understand why did you smile so happily. Your eyes... zapped!", Aeri gesturing her fingers onto her eyes, then swinging it forward and backwards repeatedly.

"You eyes was just full of love and excitement just by looking at your damn phone!"

"Enough. I see...", Jimin stopped the japanese words since she's too embarrassed to hear more about it.

"Now that you know that Winter was Minjeong, how did you feel?", Aeri shifting her eyes to look at her bestfriend who was now red as tomato, strawberry, and fire truck.

"Hmmm.... I somehow... glad that Minjeong was Winter..."

"Why?", Aeri came closer to the shy girl, looking at her in a teasing way. It's so much fun to see Jimin acting like this.

"Because... Minjeong... wasn't bad...", Jimin answered.

"She's beautiful, right? Just admit it!", Aeri continue teasing her bestfriend.

"You was too happy to know that Winter was Minjeong. She's beautiful, cute, kind. You've got yourself a perfect one to have crush on~", Aeri poking Jimin's shoulder, only making the Korean girl looking away in embarassment.

Jimin suddenly stand up from the couch, running away towards her room and slammed the door hard. Aeri just chuckled after watching how silly Jimin is when she's in that kind of situation.

"Geez, shy girl~"

.

.

.

...............................

Minjeong arrived at the golf class earlier than Jimin. Currently the younger girl was waiting for the other girl, as she was surrounded by other students who is all boys.

Minjeong was flustered. She felt she was being cornered. So she end up standing at the corner side of the open field, looking only at the grass as she tried to avoid any eye contact with all humans beside her.

Not until one boy spoke to her.

"Hey you there"

Minjeong didn't realized that the boy was calling her out. She keep looking downwards, her minds still in the cloud.