❥ 4. Karaoke

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

"Omo! Aeri eonni!!"

Ningning ran to Aeri like a little cat and they hugging happily out of blue, infront of Jimin who seems confuse with the view infront of her right now.

"Am I... disturbing something?", Jimin said.

"No no. This is Ning Yizhuo. Her parents and my parents are friend. So do we~", Aeri chuckled while looking at Ningning happily, giggling together like there's no tomorrow.

"Ah~ I see"

"It's been so long since we last met, right?", Aeri exclaimed.

"I know right! Is it 3 years? 4 years? I dont quiet remember tho", Ningning replied. Then the two continue giggling with each other while Jimin could just looking at both of them, smiling awkwardly.

"Oh my god! Aren't you... Karina?", Ningning eyes widen when she saw Jimin, the instafamous infront of her right now. For a moment, she suddenly thought of Minjeong words to her just now.

"You know me?", Jimin asked.

"Yeah! I'm one of your followers! It's nice to meet you in person. You're much more beautiful than what I saw in your Instagram", Ningning smiled happily.

"Really? Thank you"

"Oh right, are you guys here to rent a room?", Ningning asked.

"Yeah. We just arrived", Aeri answered.

"How about you guys share the room I rent? There's only me and a friend of mine there. Don't worry~ She's a quiet person"

Ningning suggestion somehow acceptable. Since Ningning said there's still plenty time left for their room, it would be a waste to not enjoy it with her childhood friend. Also, she could tease Minjeong a lil bit with the sudden appearance of Karina inside their karaoke room.

"Yeah sure I would love to!", Aeri happily answered then turning her head to Jimin, just trying to make sure if she's okay with the idea or not.

"I'm okay~", Jimin answered with her little eye smile.

"Then let's go!"

Ningning leaded their way to their karaoke room with smirks forming on her face.

"This is gonna be interesting~"

.

.

.

.............................

Standing infront of their room, the first thing they heard was Minjeong's voice singing to Taeyeon song. All of the three girls silently listening from the outside. While Ningning just smiles cuz she already know how good Minjeong voice is, Jimin and Aeri mouth was agape in awe.

"Is that your friend, singing?", Aeri ask.

"Yeah~ Pretty amazing singer, isn't she?", Ningning said.

"That's the most beautiful voice I've ever heard infront of my face...", Jimin said while covering her wide open mouth.

Didn't wasting much time, Ningning immediately pushed the door and automatically, Minjeong stop singing while turning her head over to the door not far away from her.

"Ning, what taking you so---"

Minjeong frozen in place. Her eyes wide open. Same goes to Jimin. Eyes wide open looking at Minjeong infront of her.