❥ 7. SOS

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

It's Tuesday, 3 days after Jimin and Minjeong 'date'.

Jimin patiently waiting for this day to come because it's finally the day for the Human Philosophy class. Not because she eagerly wanting to learn new things, but the real reason is that it's been a while she didn't see Minjeong's face.

But sadly, she woke up late that day.

Jimin arrived at the class on-time and gladly the lecturer wasn't there yet. She's looking for Minjeong but sadly, someone else already there sitting right next to the girl she wanted to meet right now.

Minjeong saw Jimin was looking at her. Both their eyes showing some sort of sadness and disappointment.

In the end, Jimin sitting right next to a guy that she somehow could guess that the guy was one of her fan. Minjeong eyes following Jimin's movement until she took her seat quietly right next to the guy with her straight face.

"Hi Jimin~", the guy said to Jimin.

Jimin faking her smile to the guy. She don't want to be rude but she just wasn't in the mood because of the person who stealing her place; beside Minjeong.

"Hi", Jimin replied and pulling her phone out immediately, trying to ignore all the interest she got from the guy beside her.

Jimin : Why didn't you save my seat? Now I need to sit right next to this weird guy.

Jimin and Minjeong who sitting 2 meters away lifted their heads up, looking at each other. While Jimin trying to talk to Minjeong using her eyes, Minjeong just looking at Jimin full of confusion.

Minjeong : You didn't say anything to me about saving you a seat.

Jimin : I'm suffering here you know! This guy keep looking at me!

Jimin looking at Minjeong again, trying to send SOS signals through her eyes. Jimin want to be saved from this uncomfortable situation. Minjeong sneered a little bit before start typing on her phone again.

Minjeong : Why don't you ask this guy beside me to exchange seat with you? I didn't dare to do so. If you are the one who asking, maybe he gonna let you sit here?

Since Jimin is an instafamous and well-known inside their campus, that idea might gonna work. Jimin took a glance at Minjeong, trying to consider her idea. She thought maybe she will give it a try.

Jimin stand up from her seat, making the annoying guy beside her startled while looking at the tall figure. Jimin then walking towards the guy beside Minjeong, trying to start a conversation.

"Hey. I'm sorry for asking this but would you mind if I change seat with you? I'm just a bit uncomfortable to sit beside that guy", Jimin asked to the guy beside Minjeong as polite as she can, while moving her eyes towards the guy from her seat earlier.

"Ah really? Alright then"

The guy calmly stand up from her seat, exchanging his seat with Jimin. The annoying guy from earlier just looking at Jimin in desbelief.

Jimin's happy steps, happy face are enough for Minjeong to see that this girl who finally sitting right next to her now was so happy with the final result. Jimin then wrapping her arms around Minjeong's waist, making the younger girl startled.

"Finally... the best seat in the class", Jimin smiled while still hugging Minjeong from the side.

"Is he that annoying to you?"