❥ Epilogue : Heart Trilogy

One semester left until her graduation. This is the day when Minjeong will leave the house for a field trip for her final project.

Waking up, Minjeong looked to her left to find that her girlfriend wasn't there beside her. All left was an empty space on the bed. Minjeong rubbed her sleepy eyes before getting up from the comfy bed.

You were right. The two decided to live together, and the reason was hilarious. It happened one month ago when Minjeong suddenly knocked on Jimin's apartment door with luggage in her hands. As soon as Jimin opens the door for her, Minjeong shows her silly smile to the older girl.

"Hi~," Minjeong said, short.

Jimin, who was still confused about the situation welcoming Minjeong into her apartment, but still her facial expression said otherwise.

"Why are you here? And what's with the luggage?", Jimin asked as she closed the door.

"Let's live together!", Minjeong exclaimed happily with her giggle, making Jimin much more confused than ever.

"Huh??"

"I said let's live together~"

"All of sudden?"

"Yup!"

"You didn't even tell me?"

"Yup!"

"Why?", Jimin holding her arms together in front of her, later walking towards Minjeong who's now sitting on the couch. Jimin stopped right in front of Minjeong while still looking at her in confusion.

"It's because I decided everything this morning, pack all my things up in 1 hour and come here shortly", Minjeong smiled, and that smile success making Jimin scoffing, later laughing softly while looking at her girlfriend.

"So tell me the reason", Jimin putting her hands down, cupping Minjeong's cheek as her body slightly bending down, facing the younger girl closer.

"Isn't it will be much easier to just wake up together in the morning, getting ready for college and go to the college together without you burdening yourself to pick me up every morning?", Minjeong answered.

Jimin smirk happily and later planted a soft peck on Minjeong's plump lips.

"Hey, it's not a burdensome at all. I'm doing that for my girlfriend and that makes me happy. Why did you even bother with that~", Jimin smiled.

"Oh, but I have another reason. Taeyeon eonni was tired to wake me up every morning. She said she'll kill me if I didn't wake up by myself, and I find myself hard to do that. So that's why I'm here!", Minjeong opened her arms wide, welcoming herself to her girlfriend house. She was too sure that Jimin couldn't resist her offer, since Jimin loved her too much.

"So you want me to be your morning alarm, huh?", Jimin giggled looking at Minjeong's funny act. Minjeong later nodded her head as her answer.

"I guess I couldn't kick you out from my apartment. Welcome home, Minjeong~", Jimin smiled lovingly towards Minjeong before pulling her into a soft hug.

* * *

Minjeong walking towards the kitchen to find Jimin putting some fried eggs on the plates. The sleepy Minjeong walked towards her girlfriend with a sleepy smile on her face, eyes still half open and hair was messy as hell.

"Chagi-ya, come on have your breakfast~", Jimin said in reflex as she saw her lovely zombie walking towards her with her hand up, greeting the older girl.

"Morning eonni...", Minjeong replied, half smiling formed on her face.

The first thing to do when they wake up, giving a hug towards each other.