You ok, Ben?

After telling everyone and all the teachers everything, Lana was sat with her friends in the Great Hall the same afternoon.

"Lana? What's wrong with Ben?" Rowan asked, "I tried waving my arms inf don't of him but he's not moving!"

Ben was sat next to Rowan, frozen on the spot, silent.

"He just keeps...staring."

"Have you tried talking to him?" Lana asked, with Barnaby's arms wrapped around her.

"No, she hasn't." Ben mumbled.

"Ben! There you are!" Rowan grinned.

"Ben, are you alright?" Lana asked.

"Of course." the blonde boy replied bluntly.

"Because you don't seem alright..." Lana added, "You've barely said a word since Rakepick turned on us."

But Ben didn't reply, he just got up and started walking away from them all.

"That was odd. I'll go after him." Rowan offered.

"Yeah, good idea." Lana smiled.

"Your brother...Bill told us." Rowan said timidly.

"I can't even think about it right now." Lana sighed, leaning her head against Barnaby's chest.

"I understand. I'll go and find Ben." Rowan smiled, walking off to follow Ben.

"Miss Riviera." Dumbledore said, causing Lana to turn around and stand up, "Bill Weasley just told me everything that happened to you and your friends in the vault. Take some time to rest and recover. When you're ready, come and find me in my office." he smiled, then headed off to his office.

*********************************************************************

After visiting Dumbledore in his office, Lana learnt that the portrait curse had, indeed been broken! Penny called Lana to the courtyard to meet her and Beatrice.

"Beatrice! It's so good to see you safe...and outside!" Lana cheered.

"It's rather bright outside. I missed the sunshine. The fresh air..." Beatrice sighed, looking around her.

"Yeah, we've been outdoors almost since the moment Bea and I were reunited." Penny grinned.

"It's all thanks to you that I'm alright, Lana. You broke the portrait curse!" Beatrice smiled.

"I couldn't have done it without your sister. Penny didn't stop at nothing in trying to help me and the others." Lana smiled, "I'm just glad everyone is out of the portraits and out of danger."

"I don't know about that..." Beatrice said, voice laced with worry.

"What's wrong? Did something else happen?"

"No. It's just that Bea doesn't feel entirely safe just yet." Penny explained.

"No one's safe! There are other curses out there that could get us at anytime." Beatrice worried again, so the girls made an effort to reassure the first-year.

"And if our reassurances don't do the trick, at least this should make you smile, Bea..." Lana said, pulling out something from her blazer.

"The Puffskein I made for you!" Beatrice said, "You being it everywhere with you? That's odd."

"No, I brought it because I knew I would be seeing you and Penny!" Lana chuckled, "I thought it might remind you of how happy your were when you first got to Hogwarts. You can be that happy again here."