Something's Wrong...

A/N: hi friends! so in one of the scenes, it includes an old enemy that I didn't have a name for before. I do now, so when you reach that part, you now have an explanation XD enjoy <3

After searching the corridor and finding Scabbers, Lana went to return Fang to Hagrid in his hut.

"Fang! Yer home!" the man cheered.

"Woof! Woof!" the dog barked happily.

"I'm happy teh see yeh too, Lana." Hagrid smiled.

"Thanks, Hagrid. Fang did an amazing job helping me find Scabbers." Lana smiled back.

"Yeh migh' jus' make a proper trackin' dog after all..." he told Fang, who woofed in response, "Tell,e everythin' that happened."

"Everything?"

"Yeh don' have teh tell me all o' yer secrets. We both know I'm not good at keepin' em." Hagrid laughed, "I jus' want teh know how Fang did, an' make sure yer doin' alright. It mus' be hard balancin' yer O.W.L.s an' detention an' worryin' abou' yer brother an' Beatrice..."

"That's kind of you, Hagrid. I'm managing." the girl chuckled.

"Good teh hear. Speakin' o' Scabbers, I have some questions abou' him too..." he said, looking at Scabbers.

Lana proceeded to explain everything to Hagrid, about how many places they searched, and where they finally found the rat.

"So, Scabbers somehow managed teh get himself into the Cursed Corridor. I know I'm not the best at keepin' secrets, but did yeh find anythin' else?" Hagrid asked.

Lana took out the random piece of parchment, and showed him.

"Scabbers was standing on top of this old bit of paper when we found him..." she said.

"That's strange. Maybe Percy uses the same type o' paper to line his cage." Hagrid wondered, "I suppose yeh could ask Dumbledore if yeh want teh make sure there's nothin' special abou' it..."

"I'd better return Scabbers to Percy. Thanks for your help, Fang!" Lana smiled, petting the dog, "And thanks for everything, Hagrid. I'll see you soon." she smiled to Hagrid.

"Take care, Lana. I know I worry too much, but I have a feelin' somethin' bad is abou' teh happen..." he worried.

Lana waved goodbye to him and Fang and left the hut to go and find Percy.

**********************************************************************

Percy was in the library with Bill, Charlie and Ben. Lana walked over to them and sat next to Ben, placing Scabbers on the table.

"Thank you, Lana. It's good to have Scabbers back where he belongs..." Percy said.

"Speak for yourself." Bill remarked, rolling his eyes, causing Lana to laugh.

"Have you ever noticed anything strange about Scabbers?" she asked, "I mean, besides the fact that he's always running off..."

"No. Why do you ask?" Percy wondered.

"Well, you know Bill and Charlie aren't particularly fond of him..."

"I mean, I don't hate him..." Charlie said.

"I hate him." Bill said bluntly.

"Do you have a bad feeling about him, Ben?" Lana asked him, seeing as he was the most alert when danger was around.

"I have a bad feeling about everything. I wouldn't call it a bad feeling, but I do feel like there's something off about Scabbers..." Ben told her thoughtfully.