Stella Cascadia!

Peeves told Lana to make chaos in the bathroom, so she filled the tub full of frogs, earning a big reaction from the ghost. Even poor Charlie got caught up in the bath tub full of frogs when he went and took a bath. But it still wasn't enough.

Peeves had asked her to more of his dirty work, but she was getting tired of being bossed around by a dead guy. She asked Penny to meet her in the Artefact Room with her cauldron, as she had an idea.

"Lana! I brought my cauldron and ingredients just like you asked." the Hufflepuff smiled when Lana walked in.

"Thanks, Penny! I knew I could count on you." she smiled back.

"So what emergency requires lots of Wit-Sharpening Potion?"

"Peeves says I need to create a masterpiece to secure a masterpiece." Lana stated.

"Hmmm..." the blonde girl muttered, "You'll have to explain while we brew."

After brewing the potion, they managed to bottle about 3 potions in total.

"Finished!" Penny exclaimed, "This is my largest brew of Wit-Sharpening Potion yet! What are you hoping the potion will help you do?"

"I want to trick Peeves into giving me the vault portrait! I wish 'creating chaos' wasn't the only way to break the portrait curse." Lana sighed.

"So what next? What will you do with all if this Wit-Sharpening Potion?" Penny wondered.

"Bring it to the Hog's Head Inn and share it with the best troublemakers I know!" the Gryffindor smirked.

*******************************************************************

"Crikey! This place is kind of dodgy, isn't it?" Jae stated when him, Tulip, Tonks and Lana were sat in the Inn.

"Will that be a problem?" Lana asked him.

"Actually, I feel quite at home!" he chuckled.

"Do you have to check the chair before you take a seat at home?" Tulip asked.

"It's in,y a little sawdust, Tulip. It brushes right off your clothes." Tonks told her.

"Yes I know. I just don't understand why we're meeting here, Lana." the Ravenclaw frowned.

"Because the Hog's Head Inn is a place that draws trouble. And I've invited you here to talk about causing trouble." Lana grinned.

"Causing trouble? Alright, now I'm all in!" Tulip said excitedly.

"Peeves is demanding a mischief masterpiece, an epic spectacle that grabs the attention of the whole school. If I deliver, he'll give me a portrait that will help is to find the next Cursed Vault and break the portrait curse." the Gryffindor explained.

"A mischief master?" Tonks repeated.

"But you've already set fire to Snape's cloak in the courtyard..." Tulip started.

"And you were behind that wild food fight in the kitchens!" Jae grinned.

"What about that tub full of frogs in the Prefect's Bathroom? You made it happen!" Tonks added.

"Seriously, Peeves should know you're a pro at making mischief!" Tulip cried.

"Yeah, I know, but he wants an even bigger stunt! You three know more about causing chaos than anyone. Will you help me come up with ideas?" Lana asked hopefully.

"I can't think of anything I'd rather do, Lana!"

"Shall we order a round of butterbeers and get started?" Jae suggested.