{13} ヤンデレ {13}

'......'
<3
<3
<3
'......'

ヘルプ
~~~~~~~
*
*
*

~Y/N's POV~

I was discharged from the hospital but Sumiko is making me take a week off of work.

"....."

Much to my dismay since I have no friends besides her and going out with her.....hasn't done me a lot of good.

So I was currently sitting inside of a restaurant by myself with a cup of jasmine tea in my hands.

I glanced outside of the window and frowned a bit as I saw a couple walking down the sidewalk with bright smiles on their faces.

Sheesh.....I'm lonely.

It seemed like everyone in the restaurant was with family of some sort.

I cupped my cheeks in my hands "You're 24! You don't have to be married already" I mumbled to myself before slapping my cheeks.

"Is that some form of motivation?" A familiar voice questioned and my eyes widened slightly as I looked up to see Makito standing there with a bright smile "H-Huh! Makito.....Hey!" I greeted and he chuckled "Mind if I take a seat?"

I quickly shook my head "Go ahead!"

I wonder if him and Mitsuki got back together......I kind of doubt it.

"So what brings you here?" I asked and he laughed "I could ask you the same thing, why are you sitting all alone?" He asked and I rubbed the back of my head "I love torturing myself by being around all of these cute couples"

That's a lie.

He chuckled "Oh really? That's the exact same reason that I came here all alone!" He said and my eyes widened slightly "Are you serious?" I asked and he snickered "Of course not!"

I laughed "Such a smartass" I mused while waving a dismissive hand and he placed a hand over his heart "That wounds me" he said and I rolled my eyes "Oh yeah sure"

I placed my cheek in the palm of my hand "Seriously, why are you here?" I asked and he shrugged "I had nothing to do so I just decided to come out and grab something to eat, it looks like we both had the same idea" he mused and I shrugged "I suppose so.....I actually had a bit of an accident at a party so Sumiko made me take a week off"

His eyes widened slightly "An accident.....are you alright?" He asked and I nodded "I was just a bit too intoxicated but I'm way better now!" I said as I took another sip of my tea.

He smiled "Good to hear.....so you don't have a boyfriend to come out with?"

Is he trying to subtly ask if I have a boyfriend?

I chuckled lightly "It's just me and my lonesome, I have lots of free time.....if you couldn't tell" I said as I motioned towards the restaurant and he laughed "Mhm well free time isn't a bad thing" he said and I laughed lightly "I beg to differ! Imagine having all the time in the world but no friends to share it with" I mused and his eyes widened slightly "Huh? No friends......you're kidding?"