001

Passing by the Welcome to Beacon Hills sign Heather Santos felt her whole body tense up

Passing by the Welcome to Beacon Hills sign Heather Santos felt her whole body tense up. She hadn't been back here in years.

Centries actually.

But when she figured out that this was where Gerard Argent and the rest of his homicidal family were she knew that now was her chance.

She already missed her chance to kill Kate Argent. She wouldn't miss an opportunity like this again.

Driving past the endless rows of trees Heather tried her hardest to push the memories of the last time she was in Beacon Hills out of her head.

As hard as she tried, she could still hear their voices in her head and the screams that came out of her mouth as they dragged her into the woods.

"This is for your own good," he said. "It's the only way I can make sure you'd never leave me."

Heather shook her head. She couldn't think about that right now. She wasn't even given the chance to think about anything else before she was forced to slam on the breaks.

"What the hell" she breathed out. A naked teenage girl ran across the road and back into the other side of the woods.

Heather paused for a moment thinking she was imagining things as she looked around to see if anyone was chasing the girl or coming after her.

But when she didn't see anything, Heather just chose to ignore it. "Nice to see this place hasn't changed," she said before driving off again.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The next morning Heather sighed as she pulled into the parking lot of Beacon Hills High. She had done this high school thing a million times over and it never got better.

Every time she moved to a new town, especially a small town, she had to try and fit in the best she could, and since she was still technically 17 that meant going to high school.

Not to mention she knew that Chris Argent's teenage daughter attended the same school. And she would be Heather's first target.

Pulling her 1968 Pontiac GTO next to a silver Porsche she gathered her things and made her way to the front of the school.

Passing by two boys she overheard them having a very interesting conversation. "She ate the liver?" one asked.

"I didn't say she ate it. I just said it was missing. And you know what even if she did so what. It's the most nutritious part of the body" the other replied.

Heather couldn't help but think that they were talking about the naked girl from last night. "I never ate anyone's liver," the first boy said.

"Yeah, because when it comes to werewolves you're a real model of self-control" the other replied.