015

Heather had only packed one bag, tears still gathered in her eyes as she headed down to her car, wanting to leave before anyone found her

Before Stiles could stop her.

But when she got to her car it wasn't Stiles that was waiting for her. Or Lydia. It was Aiden.

"Going somewhere?" he asked.

"Not in the mood" she said, trying to walk past him but he grabbed her arm.

"I thought we told you. He's not letting you leave" Aiden said to Heather before everything went black.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When Heather woke up she was hanging from the ceiling by her wrists. Her vision was still blurry as she came too but it was easy to make out Deucalion as he stood in front of her.

"Does that sting?" he asked gesturing to the ropes around her wrist that were soaking wet. "Vervain. Little plant I'd heard of after what you did."

"You did some research. I'm very proud of you" Heather said, her voice hoarse and scratchy. "Just bite me already and get it over with."

"But where's the fun in that?" Deucalion asked as he brought out his claws. "I figured we'd drag it out a little bit."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

One week.

7 days.

That's how long Heather had been gone. And since then, everything had gone to complete shit. Lydia had been kidnapped by the Darach which they figured out was Ms.Blake.

Or Jennifer as Derek had been calling her since they were much, much closer than anyone realized.

On top of that Stiles' dad had been taken. Stiles tried to call Heather, thinking that if she knew his dad was in trouble she'd come back. But he got nothing.

And after a brutal showdown with the twins at the hospital, Stiles felt like he couldn't catch a break as everything seemed to be falling apart.

Trying to come up with a plan for what to do next, Stiles was with Scott, Derek and Peter, still in the hospital.

Feeling his phone buzz he pulled it out to see a text from an unknown number.

When he opened it, he felt like his heart was going to stop and his hands started shaking.

"What the hell?" he mumbled.

"What is it?" Scott asked.

Stiles held out his phone to him. Scott looked at the picture of Heather, tied up and covered in blood and scratch marks. Below it was a single message.

Convince Scott to join me or I kill your girlfriend

─── · 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───