020

After successfully saving Malia and getting her to transform back into her human self, things seemed to go back to normal

After successfully saving Malia and getting her to transform back into her human self, things seemed to go back to normal. Scott wasn't afraid of shifting, Allison stopped having hallucinations, and Stiles' nightmares had vanished.

But he hadn't talked to Heather since that night. She told him she was fine and just needed to rest but after watching her nearly die and her confession about not wanting to be a vampire anymore, he was more than worried.

He tried to get her to come with him to prank Coach's office for Mischief Night but she refused. And when he offered to drive her to school in the morning she told him she'd drive herself.

When Stiles got there, he noticed her car wasn't there but saw Scott who was talking to the twins in the parking lot.

"You're back in school?" Scott asked.

"Just to talk," Ethan said.

"Oh. That's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually, you're just hurting, maiming, and killing" Stiles said. Before the twins could reply, a car engine rumbled behind them as Heather came barreling into the parking lot.

She stepped out of the car and smiled when she saw Stiles and rushed over to him.

"Good morning," she said, pulling him into a kiss.

"Mm. You're in a good mood" he said, looking at her with concern in her eyes.

"Why wouldn't I be?" she asked, before turning to the twins. "Oh, gross. You're back."

"We just want to talk to Scott," Ethan said.

"Yeah right.You two are all kill first and talk later" Heather said.

"You know when we were together you did a lot of killing too. And not just for food. For fun" Aiden said.

"For someone who's not an alpha anymore you sure talk a lot. Which isn't good for you since now I could paint this whole school red with your blood before you could even get your claws out" she said to him.

"Look, we don't want a fight," Ethan said before turning to Scott.

"You need a pack. We need an alpha" Ethan said, ignoring his brother.

"Yeah absolutely not. That's hilarious though" Stiles said.

"You asked for help and we helped," Ethan said.

"You beat the shit out of him," Heather said.

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no" Aiden said.

"I can think of one," Isaac said, walking up. "The two of you holding Derek's claws while Kali impaled Boyd. In fact I don't know why we're not impaling them right now."