016

"This is taking too long," Heather said as she bit her lip and stared at Stiles, Scott, and Allison who were still under the water

"I'm sure they're fine," Lydia said.

"What if I didn't remember it correctly. What if I messed it up and that's why it's taking so long?" Heather said.

"Hey. You did not mess it up. It's not like this is an exact science you know" Lydia said trying to comfort her.

The sound of water splashing made the two girls jump and Scott, Allison, and Stiles shot up and started climbing out of the tub.

Heather jumped up and ran over to Stiles engulfing him in a hug. Not caring that he was soaking wet just happy he was alive. "I know where it is," Scott said.

"We passed it. There was this huge tree. Well, it's not huge anymore it was cut down but it's still big though very big" Stiles said.

"It was the night we were looking for the body," Scott said.

"Yeah, the same night you were bit by Peter," Stiles said.

"I was there too in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone" Allison said.

"That was me. You almost hit me" Scott said. "We can find it."

No one said anything as they stared at the three rambling about the night Scott was a bit. "What?" Allison asked.

"You guys were out a long time," Isaac said.

"How longs a long time?" Stiles asked.

"16 hours," Heather said.

"We've been in the water for 16 hours?" Scott asked.

"And the full moon rises in less than four," Deaton said.

"I have to go back to Deucalion," Scott said.

"No. Dude, you are not going back with him" Stiles said.

"I made a deal with him," Scott said.

"Does anyone else think that sounds a lot like a deal with the devil?" Stiles asked.

"Why does it matter anyway?" Isaac asked.

"Because I still don't think we can beat Jennifer without their help," Scott said.

"He trusts you more than anyone. Tell him he's wrong" Allison said looking at Deaton.

"I'm not so sure he is. Circumstances like this often require that you align yourself with people you'd normally consider enemies" Deaton said.

"So we're going to trust him? The guy that calls himself death, destroyer of worlds. We're going to trust that guy?" Isaac asked.

"I wouldn't trust him. No. But you can use him to your advantage. Deucalion may be the enemy. But he could also be the bait" Deaton said. They all looked around at each other thinking about what he said.