002

Heather got to Harris' class just as Scott and Stiles did

Heather got to Harris' class just as Scott and Stiles did. Before Scott could even blink she moved past him and sat next to Stiles.

"Oh my god," Stiles muttered at Scott who just shrugged and sat behind them.

It was silent before Stiles turned to her.

"So you talked to Derek last night?" he asked and she nodded.

"Why did Derek choose Isaac?" he asked.

"You ask a lot of questions," she said.

"I heard that if the bite doesn't turn you it could kill you. Do teenagers have a better chance of surviving?" he asked.

"I don't know. I could bite you right now and we could see what happens?" she asked, smiling as he visibly gulped.

Scott leaned up and whispered to Stiles. "Doesn't being a teenager mean that they can't hold him that long?"

"They can if they have solid evidence. Or a witness. Hold on" he said and turned to talk to another boy sitting at the back.

"Danny! Where's Jackson?" he asked him.

"In the principals office. Talking to your dad" Danny replied.

"What why?"

"Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac," Danny told him.

"Whose Jackson?" she asked Stiles.

He looked at her before replying. "Why do you care?"

"Relax" she laughed. "I'm just curious."

"He's on the lacrosse team. You probably saw him yesterday. He left here with a nosebleed" he said as she nodded.

So the same kid with the black liquid coming out his nose who didn't want to go up against Scott is now the key witness against this Isaac kid.

"So he's your witness?" she asked.

"Yeah. We gotta get to the principal's office" he said, turning to Scott.

"How do we do that?" Scott asked.

As Heather began to stand Stiles reached out and grabbed her arm so she sat back down. "What are you doing?" he whispered. "You can't just walk out."

"Why? What's he gonna do? Send me to the principal's office?" she teased as she stood up and despite his protest walked to the front of the room.

"What do you think you're doing?" Harris asked her.

Heather looked him directly in the eyes. "Scott, Stiles and I have to go to the principals office."

Harris' pupils dilated as he nodded. "Make it quick," he said.

Stiles and Scott looked at each other confused before they grabbed their things and followed Heather out of the room.

"How did you do that?" Stiles asked.