004

Walking into class the next day Heather was surprised and annoyed to see Isaac sitting in her usual seat

Walking into class the next day Heather was surprised and annoyed to see Isaac sitting in her usual seat. "Move" she glared at him. He just smirked at her.

"Why would I do that?" he asked.

She leaned down and put her hands on the desk. "Because you're sitting in my seat," she said while gritting her teeth.

After what happened at the police station, Heather wasn't really a big fan of Isaac.

"Why so rude? I thought we could've been friends" he said leaning forward pretending to be innocent.

"You trying to claw my eyes out doesn't make us friends."

Scott was sitting behind Isaac staring at them while they bickered. Just when she was about to pull Isaac out of the seat Stiles rushed in and went over to Scott.

"I just talked to my dad who just talked to Jackson, and I've got terrible, horrible, very very bad news" he rushed out.

"I think I already know," Scott said as they both looked over at Isaac sitting in Heather's seat while she glared at him.

Heather decided to let the seat go and sit behind Stiles. Not before promising to kill Isaac later.

After class, she walked behind Scott and Stiles and listened in as he told Scott about the research he did last night.

"I only found one thing online called a kanima. It's a werejaguar from South America that goes after murderers" he told him.

"Well, that thing was not a jaguar" Scott reminded him.

"Yeah, and I'm not exactly a murderer" Stiles replied.

"You did see it kill somebody which is probably why it tried to kill you and it's still trying to kill you and it won't stop until you're dead," Scott said and Heather could tell a million different theories were going through his head.

Stiles stopped and just stared incredulously at Scott. "You know sometimes I really start to question this friendship," he said putting friendship in quotation marks.

Heather just laughed and followed them as they arrived at their next class. She took a seat behind Stiles as Jackson sat next to her.

"Hey. Testicle left and right. What the hell is a kanima?" he asked. Even though he wasn't talking to her Heather quickly turned to face him.

Derek had told her about how he gave Jackson the bite, but nothing happened. He wanted to know if she had ever heard of someone getting the bite but neither turning nor dying.

She hadn't.

Heather was brought out of her thoughts by Coach slamming down a book on the desk.

"Alright listen up. Quick warning before we begin. Some of you, McCall, might want to start their own study groups because tomorrow's midterm is so profoundly difficult, I'm not even too sure I could pass it. Ok I need a volunteer to come to the board and answer this question."