012

When Stiles and Heather arrived at the pools, it was quiet with Lydia the only one there

When Stiles and Heather arrived at the pools, it was quiet with Lydia the only one there. As soon as Heather stepped out of the car she could smell blood.

"Lydia! Are you okay?" Stiles asked as they walked over to her.

"I'm okay. That over there. Not okay" she said. Heather and Stiles both looked over to see a boy tied up and sitting in the lifeguard chair at the pool.

Heather walked up to him and slowly began to realize how brutal this kid's murder must have been. "Jesus. Somone really hated this kid" she mumbled.

"Yeah. Alright, I'm gonna call my dad" Stiles said.

"I already called 911," Lydia told him.

"You called the police before you called me?" he asked Lydia.

"I'm supposed to call you first when I find a dead body?" Lydia asked.

"Yes!" he shouted.

Heather continued inspecting the body and saw that his throat was ripped out. His hands were tied with zip ties and Heather noticed the purity ring on his finger. "Aw. He died a virgin. How tragic" she said.

"I'm gonna call Scott," Stiles said pulling out his phone.

"So how'd you find him anyway?" Heather asked.

"I don't...I don't know how I found him. I was driving to the store and then I ended up here" Lydia told her.

Heather didn't say anything but she had practically been keeping a mental checklist of everything Lydia had been experiencing since they figured out she wasn't the kanima.

Only a few minutes later, the entire police force had showed up, and blocked off the entire pool with caution tape.

A deputy walked over to them. "We're going to handle everything from here. Why don't you guys go home? We have someone waiting to escort you" they said looking at Lydia.

Lydia headed back to her car while Stiles walked back over to Heather.

"I don't think Boyd and Cora did this" Heather told him.

"Of course, they did. Who the hell else is going around ripping throats out?" he asked.

"If they're out here going full feral werewolf mode, why would they stop to tie him up first?" she asked.

Stiles was silent as he thought about what Heather had said. She was right. They wouldn't have stopped to tie him up.

"We need to go see Melissa," he said.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When they arrived at the hospital Melissa was waiting for them at the front desk. "Glad you guys are here. There's something I need to show you" she said as they followed her into the morgue.