021

After the police showed up at the substation the five of them were hauled into the police station for questioning from Scott's dad

After the police showed up at the substation the five of them were hauled into the police station for questioning from Scott's dad. "So when did you get there?" he asked.

"At the same time," Stiles said.

"The same time as who?" Agent McCall asked.

"Same time as me," Scott told him.

"By coincidence?" he asked.

"What do you mean by coincidence?" Stiles asked.

"That's what I'm asking you. The two of you arrive at the same time. Was that a coincidence?" Agent McCall asked.

"Are you asking me?" Scott asked.

"I think he's asking me," Stiles said.

"I think he's asking both of you," Lydia said.

"Okay let me answer the questions," he said making Heather and Sheriff Stilinski try to muffle a laugh.

"I mean let me ask the questions. And is this funny to you? Where are your parents by the way?" he asked, looking at Heather.

"Dead" she deadpanned.

Agent McCall sighed. "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the board telling him to kill Kira. Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her which blacked out the entire town" he said.

"Sounds about right," Stiles said.

"How'd you know he'd take her to a power station?" Agent McCall asked.

"Well he was an electrical engineer so where else would he take her?" Stiles asked.

"That's one hell of a deduction there Stiles," he said.

"Yeah, what can I say? I take after my pops. He's in law enforcement" Stiles said as the Sheriff tried hiding his laugh with a cough.

"Stiles just answer the man," he told his son.

"We made a good guess," Stiles said.

"What were the two of you doing?" he asked, looking at Scott and Kira.

"Eating sushi."

"Eating pizza." They paused and looked at each other.

"Eating pizza." "Eating sushi."

Heather rolled her eyes at how terrible they were at this. "Eating sushi and pizza" they finally said.

"Do you believe this?" Agent McCall turned to ask the Sheriff.

"To be honest I haven't believed a word Stiles' has said since he learned how to speak. But I think these kids found themselves in the right place at the right time and that girl sitting there is very lucky for it" he said.