006

"Oh, what the hell is this?"

"It's a veggie burger," Stiles said.

"I asked for a hamburger" the sheriff replied.

"Well, veggie is healthier. We're being healthy" Stiles said.

Sheriff Stilinski sighed opening up another container he expected to be holding fries but was disappointed when it turned out to be veggie sticks. "Why are you trying to ruin my life?" he asked his son.

"I'm trying to extend it. Could you just eat it please and tell me what you found?"

His dad gave him some information about how all the recent murders, which he didn't know to be connected to the kanima, were all the same age and went to school together with Mr. Harris as the teacher.

While Stiles was glad to have this information on the kanima and Jackson it was the second bit of unrelated information he was interested in.

Two bodies were found in the woods last night. One was beaten to a pulp with his head bashed in.

The other drained of blood with two puncture holes in his neck. At this information, Stiles stood up and ran out of his dad's office to call Heather but she wasn't answering. It had to be her. What else could do that?

Heather meanwhile was with Derek. So far, as much as Scott was trying, he was getting nowhere. So, she met up with Derek to see if she could help them out. She wanted this Jackson problem solved. And quickly.

Now that she drank from and killed two people, she knew it wouldn't be long. She needed to get out of Beacon Hills but not without killing the Argents first.

But if word got out that she was in Beacon Hills, hunters from all over the world would be pouring in.

So, she went with Derek and Isaac who were meeting with Scott at the animal clinic. "What's he doing here?" Scott asked looking at Isaac.

"I need him," Derek said as they walked in.

"I don't trust him," Scott said.

"Yeah, well he doesn't trust you either" Isaac replied.

"And Derek really doesn't care. Where's the vet? Is he going to help us or not?" he asked.

"That depends. Your friend Jackson. Are we planning to kill him? Or save him?" Deaton, the vet asked.

"Kill him."

"Kill him."

"Save him."

Scott looked at Derek and Heather before speaking up. "Save him! We're going to save him" he said, and Deaton nodded allowing them to come into the back.

He brought out some different glass bottles. Isaac went to pick one up before Derek slapped his hand away. "Watch what you touch."

"So, what are you some kind of witch?" Isaac asked as Deaton looked through the different bottles.