The Night

You where in the box just laying down, all of the silence sent chills down your back 'did I leave my jacket in the box I was befor I was chilling with Jace..' you thought to yourself as you sat up messing up your hair. 'shit. It's over there.' you thought to yourself as you saw a dark blue jacket in a tube. Your crawled over making no noise and put on your jacket and zipping it up, THAT MADE A NOISE. You looked around making sure that didn't alert moon from where he was sitting. You crawled back to the place you where before, than put on the hood and tightened it up until you could only see a bit of light coming off of the glowing stars that where all over the walls when the lights went off.
..no sleep
...it's been 7 minutes c'mon
.... ' whats wrong with me.. why can't I sleep!?' you thought to yourself untieing the knot that kept the hood from opening up. A low gunting noise was heard under the box you where in.. "Why are you doing up KID?" Was someone else up or was my challenge coming to an end.. 'NO!' you thought shaking your head trying to get the thoughts of not being able to sleep out.. 'is there something wrong with me?..' the thoughts came back..
You started to tear up, and hugged your knees to you chest and stayed quiet..
"i-well I couldn't go to sleep.." you heard Jade say to moon, "so I thought I could have a walk around the daycare to calm myself down.." you could hear that she was lieing to moon, you picked up your head,and sniffed.. "I don't want to hear it just go to bed..NOW!" moon yelled at Jade, that got you pissed ' did he just fucking yell at my friend?!' you thought to yourself, and started to crawl to a spot so you could see the outside.
You found one after a good minute of you being scared of making noise, and you see moon hanging around the desk, also you see Jade laying down under a blanket passed out. 'atleast she's fine I'll head back.. but when I get back I have to get to sleep to not get caught!' you thought to yourself hating the fact that you can't sleep.

2 minutes later finding your spot.

You climbed through a tunnel into the spot you were in, and sat down at the same spot.. and tryed to go to sleep..
YOU CANT SLEEP.
"Ugh!" You said out loud.. ' shit.' you knew you were dead.. loud thuds we're heard all over the ground,and than in the play structure getting closer,and closer. "WHY CANT YOU CHILDREN JUST FOLLOW ONE RULE!?" Moon yelled, speeding up his pace to find you.

You got your tired and sleepless self up and ran through the play structure, it still made noise. You entered another box place but it only had two exits. The thuds got louder.. 'shit, shit, shit, what to do!..I could try fake sleeping..' you thought of THAT plan, and there you are laying down fake sleeping as red eyes get closer to your spot.
"Ugh.WHY CANT KIDS JUST FOLLOW THE RULE OF SLEEPING DURING NAPTIME?.." moons raspy and glitchy voice rang in your head. You couldn't see anything but the color of red was peering though your eyelids. "..." Moon just seemed to stare at you. You felt something pick you up, than you got set down somewhere you could tell that it wasn't a play structure.. it felt like a blanket, 'is this moon guy not as mean at he seems.. is it how he looks that makes him scary?' you were thinking to yourself why he didn't just kill you right there for breaking a rule?..

Then all of the colors hitting your eyelids faded into a black color, leaving you to fall asleep on your own.

______________________________________

Yay you didn't die :D
Um I'll update this story soon