The run

It's a sat the end of the day were kids were leaving here and there, you waited for your brother to call your name or text you that he's not coming to pick you up today but nothing. You and Gregory were the last kids but nobody came to pick you guys up. You walked over to Gregory "hey." You said making him jump from the surprise that someone else was still here. "Hey Y/N" he said with a smile "I thought that everyone left!" He said with a awkward smile looking at you. "I thought I was the only one left, until I saw you." You said back, you both just kinda smiled at the fact you both kinda thought the same. "I'm kinda sorry on how I first acted when we met, but you a good kid alright." You said looking at him, he looked at you confused at first than smiled. "I kinda wanna explore this place at night if im gonna be honest, but we're probably gonna be stuck here.." Gregory said looking at the door to freedom " we could just make sure sun doesn't see us exit the door or get him distracted him than run for it." You said pointing at the toys that the door "that could work Y/N! Your smart!" He said getting himself up than holding his hand out for you to get up, you grabbed his hand and stood up. "Wanna run for it?" You looked for sunny and saw him cleaning up "sunny is cleaning up arts and crafts so we might have a clear chance, and if one of us get out the other might have to use the distract plan." You finished your sentence. " Yeah let's run for it!" Gregory said grabbing your hand and running for the door, you got surprised that he just started to run but than you got the hang of it and ran beside him. "Here comes freedom!" You said as you got a foot away from the door. Then you guys turned the corner to run up stairs, you saw Gregory running out of stamina. You grabbed his hand and tossed him forwards when you got to the last step. " Your strong!.." Gregory said out of breath from running. "I get that a lot." You said looking at him. "What are you kids doing here it's 11:40?!" Your head shot up and you saw a female she looked like she works here at the Pizza Plex, she had her hair up in a ponytail and it was coming out of the slit on the back of the hat. "I..We..uhh.." you were stuttering trying to think of a lie to say to the female. The blonde girl grabbed her walkie talkie and made a report about two kids trespassing, you looked at Gregory in a panic not knowing what to do in this situation. Gregory grabbed your hand and he started to run to the spot were the main band animatronics rooms were located. " We might be able to get into one of the rooms and hide in there.." Gregory let go of your hand and started to look for a way to get into any of the rooms.

You found a spot to get into Freddy's room. " Do you think we can unlock Freddy's room?" You said pointing to a small opening on the door. "That might work.. but we need something to unlock it" Gregory Started by to look at the small opening " And there is a lock so we need something to unhook the lock" "well we could find something to help us with that. Like a magnet, because these doors need a pass to get in." You said looking up and the pass scanner. Gregory looked around it find another place to enter, but the door was the closest, and a vent was to small for me them both to get in so the door was the only option and time was ticking.

_________

You found a crappy fridge magnet of glamrock chica in one of the prize corners. "This might work if not we might have to find another way to get in." You said handing Gregory the magnet. He placed the magnet on the lock and it flashed and flickered then shock waves started to go everywhere on the magnet, you and Gregory walked back 2 feet. You watched it as the magnet fall off of the door. Gregory hesitantly touched the door and pushed it open, you saw Freddy powered off, Gregory entered the door first and then you walked in after him, Gregory was looking at Freddy than we heard the same girl walking to were we got into. Gregory got to the door as fast as he could and closed it, Gregory walked back to Freddy looking at something and than opened his stomach hatch. "W-whats do you think your doing Gregory!" You said to him as he looked into the area trying to see if he could fit into it. " If that lady comes back here I might be able to hide in here." He said trying to climb inside "your stupid you know that!" You said to him scrunched up inside the Freddy Fazbear. "I know but at least I won't get caught" he was trying to get a way to open and close the spot he was in. Freddy started to turn back on. You ran to the video game and climbed on top and dropped behind it, you held your breath. You hoped that Gregory doesn't get hurt inside of Freddy.

______________________________________

Alright I'ma tell you guys something.. the end is near. And that's all I'm telling you I don't know what part it is, I just know that it's soon

Get a drink, get good food and have a good day/night!

Your doing great and don't let anyone else say different!