running to stay alive.

You were behind the arcade game in the corner of Freddy's room, but once he powered on he was talking to himself.. "won't you shut up!" Gregory said getting annoyed ' GREGORY YOU BLEW YOUR COVER' you were screaming in your head, Freddy started to ask questions about who he was and what he was doing. And you just sat there in the corner covering your mouth so you don't make a peep. "Where did Y/N go.." Gregory asked himself looking around the room. "Who is Y/N?" Freddy asked Gregory " Is there another kid here!" Freddy started to panic. "Now shut up we have to find them!" Gregory said to Freddy, and Freddy went quiet.
They both started to look for you, it's been 2 minutes of looking for you, so you grabbed something small from behind the game and threw it through the crack. "What was that?.." Gregory heard the sound and then saw a small Freddy Fazbear pin, he looked behind the arcade game and saw you smiling at him. " Took you long enough!" You said laughing "now how do I get out of here.." you said looking up and than seeing Freddy's head looking over to you. You looked at the back of the game and saw plugs and put you right foot sideways to help you get a little higher and then climb out. Freddy picked both you and Gregory up and scanned your faces "hmm.. that weird I can't find anything on you two." Freddy said setting you two down, then you stepped an inch away from Gregory not wanting to keep touching shoulders. "ANYWAYS!" You said not wanting to continue the conversation of you not having a pass " Freddy we have bigger fish to fry!" You said looking to the window and then heard footsteps. You and Gregory walked over to the window and saw the same blonde girl walk past " that's Vanessa! She can help you!" Freddy said looking at the girl. "If she gets her hand son us she'll kill us!" Gregory said "she's hunting us down!" Gregory looked back at Freddy. " I can help you get out, we can get to the exit before it closes!" Freddy said smiling ",but we can't open up these doors from the inside.." "well how do we open the door!" They were talking and you sat there looking out the window. " There should be boxes piled up near a vent back there." Freddy said " but first let me give you both Faz watches!" Freddy said handing us wind up gifts, you were still looking out of the window, you snapped out of it and opened the present, a shiny new Faz watch was sitting inside. "Thanks!" Gregory said to him than hitting you in the arm "oh yeah thanks.." you said looking back up at Freddy. "Now go and open up this door I can get you two to the exit." Freddy said showing us were to go.

Gregory got in the vent first and than you entered as Gregory started to crawl and turn a corner, you cought up a couple seconds later. "Your the best, your hair is beautiful, your the best." We just saw a robot wolf compliment themselves "get going" you whisper and after you said that he started to crawl. But than he heard a loud banging noise and yelling, you flinched at the sudden loud noises, Gregory went faster near this opening. Than we heard a electric guitar being played, we looked into the vent and it was Glamrock Chica playing on her guitar after 30 seconds of listening you guys left and finally got out of the vent. "Way to go superstars!" Freddy said to us through the Faz watches "now all you have to do is open up my door, than we can get you guys out of here and back to your parents!" Gregory kinda looked sad when he said parents but than snapped out of it because I was looking at him. "Let's get this bear out of this cage!" You said looking Gregory in the eyes smiling, he shot your smile back "yeah! Let's get him out!" Gregory said than we walked out of the place the vent made us drop at. Than started to find Freddy's door again.

After minutes of looking we heard glamrock chica " your parents are looking for you!" Her voice haunted your mind, than you looked back to see her hunchback and jogging to get to you. "GREGORY RUN!" you told Gregory and he did as he was told, but you ran another way from Gregory and she chased you. " Do you want candy?" Chica wasn't getting off your tail "Y/N your being chased by chica!" Freddy's voice rang through the Faz watch " I KNOW THAT FREDDY! CAN YOU HELP NE SOMEHOW?!" you yelled into the watch "try to outrun her, and get back to Gregory he's already unlocked the door, so all you have to do is get here safe. You got this superstar!" That's as the last thing he said before leaving you to do what you had to. "Alright do what he said.." you sped up and ran around the pizza Plex, you looked behind you and didn't see her. "A-all right I lost her" you said huffing and puffing. You looked back up to see Chica running for you she had a straight shot to grab you, "SHIT!" you screamed and moved out of the way before she was able to touch you. You ran again, but this time you used the full speed that you could reach, and ran until you saw Freddy's door and jumped over the rope and got back into the room. You fell to your knees because of all of the pressure you put on your feet to jump over the rope that was half your size. "You made it!" Gregory said kneeling down to your level you were right now. You were huffing and puffing out of breath and not being able to catch any air in your lungs. " Let's get you both to the exit before it closes we only have about fifteen minutes before closing." Freddy said looking down at the two kids. "I-I think I can make it." You said looking up at the scared 11 year old, he helped you up. " Alright how can we get there." He said after getting you steady on the ground. "I'll show you guys the way!" Freddy said "won't we have to stay a clear path from Chica because she knows what Y/N'S face looked like and is now probably hunting her down." Gregory said walking to the door. "She can't catch me I'll be fine." You said with a grin on your face. "Alright let's get you guys out of here and back to your parents!" Freddy said walking us out of the room.

______________________________________

I have online school at 6 and it's like 3 and I haven't done anything from yesterday so I have a lot to do but I wrote this so I guess if I get a bad grade it's uhh.. Wattpad fault.