the start of the day

Jeremy unlocked the doors for the pizza Plex and let the group inside. You were nervous and Susie could tell from the way your stance is and how you kept fidgeting with your hands. "Hey your gonna do great Y/N!" She said resting her arm on your shoulders. 'I'll trust these five... They act like kids but who can blame them, this is a  huge place with games and robots. Also they have been friends for awhile it seems like, I'll put my trust in their hands.' You thought to yourself snapping out of it and Cassidy walked over. "Hey Susie Jeremy, Gabriel, and Fritz have to start their shift early today." Cassidy said walking calmly over to us with a smile "so we get to show Y/N around!" Her smile grew as she said that. "YES! Wait.. Y/N do you need a uniform?" Susie asked pulling her arm off of you. "Yeah, I work at the daycare so.." You said getting more of a nervous feeling in your stomach. "Alright.. Follow me because Susie isn't good with directions." She started walking to an employee only door "also she's very.. not to be rude.. But she's very VERY stupid." You heard Susie gasp very dramatically which made you laugh a bit, Cassidy grabbed a key and opened the door. "I'll help you find what you need since well enough working together!" Susie said with a large smile on her face. "We're working together?" You said looking her direction. "Yeah two daycare attendants and two robots, and of course the children but you'll get the hang of it in an hour or Longer!" Susie replied finding the daycare uniforms "and Cassidy is really close to the boss so she's like a.. Uh.. Second boss so that's why she has the keys for these employee doors." You heard Cassidy do an 'mhm' to what Susie just said, "FOUND THEM!" Susie shouted from a crosses the room. You walked over there and saw a work shirt with a moon logo and stars on the sleeves and it had some black jeans to go along with it, you grabbed the size clothes that you wear. "If you look to your left there should be a dressing room." Cassidy said leaning on the door, you nodded and walked to where she said I would be, surprisingly Cassidy's directions where correct. You moved the certain and walked into the rectangular dressing room, there was a mirror, a small bench, and a small shelf. You slid off the clothes you were originally wearing but heard Susie talking to Cassidy, you listened closely as you got you uniform on. "I bet Y/N will look adorable!" Susie squeaked. "Your getting attached Susie" Cassidy said with a  small chuckle. "Yeah I know but their just to cute!" Susie said probably jumping up and down. Cassidy let our a sign and then a laugh " okay, okay, Chica" she said. "OkAy, OkAy, GOLDEN Freddy!" She says back at Cassidy mocking her.  You looked at yourself in the mirror once you were done.

(Please this is just an idea, also the dark area on the arm is the burn)

You grabbed your phone out of you hoodie and put in the black jeans that the uniform used and walked out with your hoodie wrapped around your waist and your keys in your other pair of pants you were holding. "Hey can is there anywhere I can keep my things?" You asked and Susie turned Ed her whole body around and her face just Lit.Up. "yeah we have small cubbies in the back next to the original Freddy Fazbear band poster, I'll show you yours." She said and started to walk to a very old Freddy Fazbear poster from what looked like 1986. You followed behind her and she showed you some small cubbies with girl names on them 'so the boys and girls have different rooms to put their stuff. Good to know.' You smiled at Cassidy as she showed you where you would put your things, you sat your car keys and clothes inside but you kept you hoodie around your waist.  "AH! Y/N YOUR SO CUTE!-" Susie screamed like a fan girl but she stopped than  gasped "Y/N what's that on your arm?.. " Susie walked closer and examined your arm. "Oh this. I've had this for about 14-15 years now, its a burn scar from when this place burnt down." Susie was silent and so were you. "Why did you come back if you got hurt here.." She asked " like the others did.." Cassidy said under her breath. "YEAH! Why would you come back!?" Susie butted in. "Because I have an old friend here! And I want to see him!" You said backing up from Susie so you don't go deaf. "Oh, well let's go to the daycare. FOLLOW ME!" Susie shouted as she walked out leading the way, you looked over to Cassidy who just shrugged and followed her gesturing for you to come along to.

༻𓊈𒆜 Time skip 𒆜𓊉༺

Cassidy went off to her job in the kitchen, she helps with the pizza pad.
And you and Susie were getting close to the daycare, Susie smiled and told you how sun and moon has changed one thing that caught your attention is when she said "sun and moon are now two different animatronics! They split the memories from the old memory chips! Now isn't that smart, I would have never thought about that.." than she continued rambling on and on. "Wait! Their two different animatronics?!" You said catching up to her. "Yeah! They used the original designs to!" She responded with a  huge smile. "Did they split the daycare? Like into one side is nap time and the other is just a  normal daycare?" You were getting curious. "Moon, who you will be working with, has a small space for nap time with blankets and pillows, stuffies, OH! and bean bag chairs!" Susie said reaching for the largest doors and pushing them inwards. Suns head turned to the opened door and ran over to Susie bring her into a bear hug, "OH! SUSIE I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! AND WHO IS THIS?!" Sun said setting Susie down and looking at you. "This is Y/N they will ever working with moon!" She said with a  bigger smile if that was even possible from her original smile. "y/n, y/n. Y/N! OH ARE YOU OK! FROM THE LAST TIME I SAW YOU, YOU WERE JUST SO SMALL!," sun said putting a hand near his waist but still below it showing how small you were "AND NOW YOUR.. GROWN UP!.." Sun seemed sad that you grew up "OH AND WHAT'S THAT ON YOUR ARM?! DOSE IT HURT?  I-I CAN HELP YOU IF IT-" sunny kept on rambling on and on. "SHUT UP SUN." a raspy voice said loudly walking to sun to just hit him on the back of his mask, making you laugh. "I'm sorry moon but do you remember Y/N?!" "Of course I remember Y/N they were my friend! Why." Moon sounded angered at sun, you sat there trying to process on why do they act like brothers and WHY ARE THEY IN DIFFERENT BODYS?? Susie cleared her thoughts getting the attention of both of the now happy to be here, the other had a 'I don't give a fuck' look at the short female "thank you! Now moon this is Y/N!" You stared into his red eyes as he stared into your (E/C) eyes. "Hey moon.." You finally said after a good minute. Moon crouched down to your level to get a better look at you, your scar, your eyes, your hair, just as he remembered your eyes brought him back memories most good and a small amount sad, all he did was pull you into a hug. "I'm sorry for leaving you.." He whispered but sun heard but didn't say anything. "I'm sorry for letting them set the place on fire." You whispered back embracing the hug, a smile grew on your face, your happy.. when you left moon he was your light he made you smile. Sun ran over and you heard the jingle of the bells before you and moon get pulled into a hug by sunny, "now that's just cute.." Susie said with a  smile walking into the daycare.

___________________

I'm sorry that this didn't come out earlier but now I have to stay after school for 1 ungraded paper.

GOODNIGHT/GOOD MORNING