Repair

You and Gregory went down a large elevator, it lead to a repair station in the basement of the Pizza Plex. You watched as the walls went down, down, then stopped. You looked to the opening as Gregory started to walk without you "Y/N, we have to replace Freddy's eyes with Roxy's, so once we get in there you wi have to wait outside for the repair.. but you can watch the small computer outside and click finish.." you looked at him he had a confused look, you laughed at his face "what? What's so funny?" That make you laugh abit more as you walked next to him and pointed at his face "my eyes? My nose? My face?! Listen I'm getting us out of this mess as you played with that moon thing!" He seemed pissed.. "MOON ISN'T A THING HES.. HES PROBABLY THE ONE THAT HELP ME MORE THAN YOU-" you cleared your throat "I'm sorry Gregory, I-I've always been picked on by being friends with moon.. so that, that naturally slips out when I'm getting blamed on a-and moons involved.. again I'm sorry" you felt like something was watching you but shame was taking over all other feelings. "Y/N get your head out of the stars alright? You don't need to say anything." Gregory was pissed and started to walk faster as you slowed down your walking pace.

You finally reached the repair station you held your head low and put on your hood. You leaned on a wall sliding down to a sitting position slowly falling asleep. Gregory was already working on Freddy's eyes, talking about eyes yours were closed you fell asleep.

(Your pov)

There was fire, a lot of it. And there I was, I saw myself, I was sitting on the ground crying. I noticed that Gregory had his head hung low, I walked over to him and saw tears fall and go to the concert. I saw Freddy he had soot on him some in his endoskeleton covering his wires and small joints making him glitch and have slow movements..

Back to me, I walked over to the door and saw tow burn marks of left and right robotic hands, they kinda looked like moon's hands.. is he in the fire. "Yo! Y/N get away from the building!" It was my brother he saw my crying state, "oi.. you alright kid.." his face turned from happy that I was safe to worried that I was crying next to a burning pizza Plex. "I-I just lost my b-best friend.."

(3rd person)

It all fades to a grey then you opened your eyes.

_____________________________________

Cliffhanger.

I PROMISE TO HAVE THE NEXT ONE UP BY 12:00 AM TOMORROW!