hide and seek!

You walked back over to sunny after the call with Gregory "sorry that was one of my friends Gregory!" You said looking at the daycare attendant picking up, and putting away toys from before.  "Oh! It's fine friend!" He said then continuing on the toys. "Uhh.. I'm kinda getting a bit bored... Wanna do a couple of rounds of hide and seek?" You said as you walked towards the place sunny sat down the final toy. "OoO! That sounds fun! Can I seek first? Can I? Can I? Can I!" " Yes, yes you can seek first!" "Yayyy! I'll count to 80 and you hide!"

With that you ran towards a play structure to make noises, and then after you probably tricked him you ran to the ball pit trying to not make any noise. Which you succeeded! You sat down in the ball pit and you heard sun. "5..4..3..2..1! Ready or not here I come!" You watched as he went to the play structure you made noises in. You snickered knowing that he feel for an old trick of yours, it wasn't cheating! It was just you know.. tricking! 'he's just like a child, falling for all of my old tricks..' you thought to yourself.

It's been almost 2 minutes sun has started to get scared and worried for you. Until he heard small laughter from the ball bit at his face lit up.

You heard pitter patters going around the ball pit making you sink in more, sun has found you, and he wants to win this game of hide and seek.

(SUNS P.O.V)

I've been looking for Y/N for.. like 2 hours! I can't find them, I'm starting to get worried ' you lost them didn't you?' moon said, 'NO! I DID NOT LOSE THEM! I can find them..soon' 'haha! You lost The Y/N L/N!' moons getting on my nerves now.

Me and moon argued off and on about me losing Y/N again. ' M-Maybe I did lose them..' I started to think.. what if they left? What If they just got out of hiding and is tired!

I started to lose all hope until I heard a small giggle,THATS Y/N'S LAUGH I KNOW THAT LAUGH ANYWHERE! It's coming from the ball pit! "ILL FIND YOU Y/N!!" My hopes when sky high.

Alright I'm at the ball pit. Where are they?

(Y/N'S P.O.V)

'HES SO FUCKING CLOSE TO FINDING ME! Alright Y/N calm down he won't find you your underneath all of the ball pit balls, your touching the ground of the ball pit! You'll be fine!'  you wanted to win then shove it in his face when you jump out of the ball pit.

Some balls in the ball pit shifted.
Sun was in there with you.

______________________________________
Alright this is shorter than the others bc..

YOU FUCKING RATS ARE BLOWING UP MY PHONE WITH WATTPAD NOTIFICATIONS! AND THATS NOT THE WORST PART MY NOTIFICATION SOUND IS THE DAYCARE MUSIC!😭

imagine this..
Your sitting in Reading class and your teacher, who makes your class put their phones a holder, is scolded the class on bad grades even though it's A's and B's. And you hear from one of the holders the fuckin Sunshine Daycare music just start randomly playing.. and it's your phone. and you just sit there in your chair, giving death glares at your phone. Hoping that it stops soon and that no one would know it was your phone.

IN THE MIDDLE OF GODDAMN CLASS!
Listen, I love you guys. But chill the fuck out until like 2:50 Eastern time.

Please ily all but calm down in working as fast as my grades go down!