when will this end!

Freddy was telling you and Gregory a way to find the exit, you didn't listen because when you were being chased by chica you saw the exit. Gregory poked your shoulder "yeah?" You said looking off in to a different direction of Gregory and Freddy. "Did you hear a single thing Freddy said?!" Gregory noticed that you were staring into space when they were talking. "Maybe" you held the 'M' for about a second. "Your stupid, thank you Freddy! C'mon Y/N." Gregory said pulling on your jacket sleeve, you followed him. You saw chica walking out of the kitchen. You grabbed Gregory by the shoulder "chica is over there.." you whispered to him and pointed to were she just came out of. "Well we need to get yo- we need to get home so we can't waste time Y/N!" Gregory said walking keeping his eyes on chica to see if she has spotted us yet or not. He was ahead of you leading the way because you weren't listening to what Freddy said. "THE PIZZA PLEX WILL BE GOING INTO CLOSING PROTOCOLS!"  A loud speaker said "no,no,no we won't make it in time Gregory!" You said kinda losing hope. "Start running were making it on time to get home." He said that and pulled you forwards and you started to run to the exit, getting faster and faster every step, that little spark of hope was turning into a ball of flame. You got so close to the door but 12:00 pushed all of your hopes down back into a small light, than it turned into dust and air. "NO,no,no we're still here!" Gregory said behind you, you dropped to your knees and banged your head on the metal. "It seems like you two were late.." Freddy said out of Gregory's Faz watch "we didn't get there in time.." he said looking down at you. You left out an angry sound,"WHY AM I SO STUPID!?" You said to yourself standing up looking down "WE COULD HAVE MADE THAT IF I HAVE LISTENED TO HIM!" you said to yourself and Gregory was just looking at you in disbelief that someone as scary as you could be this mad that they messed up on one thing.  "Hey let's head back to Freddy" Gregory told you with a small smile on his face. "Yeah.. alright, and we can be back here by six and than leave!" You said looking back up at Gregory.  You both walked for about what felt like hours, but you guys did see chica walking to where you were wanting to to go of a shortcut. 'this fuckin bitch.' you thought as you guys started to walk a different direction. "Well, I guess this might take longer than it has to." Gregory said finding a good way to get to Freddy. "We could run, and find away to get to Freddy. But if we get caught by chica we're chopped meat." You said looking at chica behind you two, she was walking away from the path. "We could risk it, but it's gonna be your fault if we get hurt!" Gregory said turning around to see chica eating garbage "is she?- never mind let's go." He said turning fully around, and walking to the original path. You got a burst of energy for some reason, you liked to play with people's minds but you didn't think you can do it to a robot. "Anyways this is your idea, how do you want this to go?" Gregory turned to you. "Well we could just run for it and then meet up somewhere else or we can just run to Freddy's room and talk to him there." You said what was on your mind, it seemed stupid but it might work. "mhm.. well if chica sees us we will have to split up until she stops chasing one of us." Gregory said looking at Chica "and if one of us get hurt badly we might not be able to get back to each other." You looked at him  " let's take that risk." You pulled on his arm signaling him to start running, and with that you both started to run towards the original path you guys were gonna take.

You both held on to each other's sleeve to make sure you don't lose each other.  And you ran until Gregory couldn't keep up, Chica has noticed you two running to Freddy's room "Let me get you to your parents!" Chica said behind us picking up the Pace to catch us. "ALRIGHT LETS SPLIT UP AND MEET BACK AT THE DAYCARE!" you said to Gregory he was losing his balance with each step he took. "alright.." he looked down to his watch and shared his location with Freddy "share your location with Freddy when you find a safe spot!" He said before we both pushed off of each other to gain more speed you went left and Gregory went right,Chica was still charging at you. 'she knows my face.. she'll chase after me until I get somewhere safe.' you thought to yourself. 'c'mon hope where are you when I need you!' you said to yourself wishing for that last hope to come back and help you gain speed.
You ran for what felt like a half of an hour, you looked behind you and didn't see chica you scanned the area once more and then saw her for what it looked like she was eating trash. You went down a hallway and saw a security door you went inside and closed both of the doors, you shared your location with Freddy and started to talk to Gregory and Freddy through the watch. "hey it's Y/N, I have found what looked like a security room, there's cams.. oh and I shared my location so if you guys could try and find me or tell me where I am and I'll try to get back to you guys." You said into the watch looking at one of the cams and seeing Chica walk to the hallway you entered before. "Good job Y/N you found a security room! If you keep the doors closed you will be safe from the others!" Freddy said back to you. "so do you remember where you ran off to --------------------" after 'to' it went to static "Y-/N Y-Ou r NoOt SaFE TheREe." Freddy said back but you couldn't make up the rest. "WHAT FREDDY ITS STATIC I CANT HEAR YOU GUYS!" You yelled into the Faz watch exposing your location to chica then she calls over an alligator looking animatronic. "Yy/NN,0 YOIU HGAVER TOO LEAVING" the Faz watch screamed back at you you saw the alligator banging on the door and chica walking around.  You silenced the Faz watch, tan you looked at one of the cams to see a bunny girl tilting her head side to side than skipping away. "THE HELL WAS THAT!?" You screamed at the screen, you looked at the cams and saw chica at the side the alligator was at, you opened up the door and ran out finding a door and running out to see the daycare with all of the lights on and I happy looking animatronic leaning on the balcony he jumps from. "How bout I give him a visit." You said out of breath looking at the sign 'Slide Into Fun!' "yeah, I'll just tell Freddy and Gregory that I'll be here." You tapped your Faz watch to turn it on and called Gregory " hey, is this clear now.." you said "yeah your not glitching anymore!" He said back "alright that's good uhh I'll be at the daycare if you need me just.. hehe.. Slide into fun" you laughed at you own corny joke "alright I'll see you in there than!" After that you were back on your own, you looked into one of the play structures and saw your phone and your bag," well! That's a good thing!" You said before sliding down the slide.

______________________________________

Alright I have been working on school and we had 3 different test today and they were all 50 questions.. and I have 2 more tomorrow so That might be the last chapter for awhile bc I have to study for these, also I haven't touched anything my teachers sent us to help us study and it's like 10 pm.

Ily <3