The rumors

It was the next day and it was the same except nobody wanted to hang out with you or be close to you.. as the other kids talked and yelled you went to the spot where you met Jade, she wasn't there though. "Did you hear that y/n challenged moon to a game of cat and mouse and lost.." one of the girls said "I heard that they pushed moon to his limit!" Another one said. "I'm not dead yet!" You yelled at the girls scaring them. "IM TELLING SUNNY!" said one of the girls with tears in her eyes. You rolled you eyes  at them, and the group of girls ran to tell sunny. You stayed in your spot and hid your face in your hood and tieing the strings together.
"Why did you scare the girls!?" Sunny asked you wanting to hear your story. You looked up at the animatronic "they have started rumors about me. And I have to stop it if no one else will." You looked up at sunny with a smirk and an evil look in your eyes. " You don't have to do anything you just have to apologize!" Sunny was looking at your evil look, than you rolled your eyes. "That won't do anything. I'll be called a wimp." "You won't be called anything! And if your not going to do it I might have to put you in time out and I don't want to do that!" Sunny said to you, if he could change emotions he would me a mix of sad and a mad look on his face. "Like I said I'll be called a wimp,so I'm not doing it!" You snapped back at him. "FINE! Your attitude is getting you a time out!" Sunny walked out of the play structure with a mad Y/N behind him.
Everyone was looking at you.
You glared at the girl that told on you, she had a stupid look on her face. You wanted to run over there and punch it off. "now you have to wait here until.. Naptime."  Sunny said to you making you stand in the area.
You huffed at him you were clearly angered by the fact that you had to stand there until Naptime.
Jade walked over to you "do you like how popular you are?" She had a smirk on her face, you glared at her "can't speak, your actions might lead you to turn into your brother! We'll all run and scream!"she said to you.
Your brother was the guy that would punch others if they didn't get what they wanted or if you accidentally brushed their arm with yours.
"Aww you gonna cry your face is red." She was testing you. "I'll never be my brother." You said to her pulling off your hood. "mhm.. say that to the girls you made CRY today." She was getting on your bad side. You pushed her to the ground. "Oh? Your pushing you ONLY FRIEND?.." she was right everyone left you because of the rumors. "YOUR NOT MY FRIEND,I WAS ONLY NICE TO YOU TO CHANGE, AND NOT TO BE IN MY BROTHERS SHADOW!!" you broke. "HEY,HEY,HEY!what's happening over here! Y/N your supposed to be in timeout,I can put you outside of these walls,and put you in bad kid prison!" Sunny ran over as he saw your foot out of the time out corner and Jade in a attack stance. "Yes put them in bad kid jail please that pushed me!" Jade was lieing. ".. just take me to jail sun." You walked to the door to let it be opened and you have to sit on the wall for the rest of playtime. "You're caused problems today so I guess you have to go to jail.." he opened the doors and showed you were to sit. He closed the doors and played with the others.. "I'm not my brother, I'm not him,I'm not..him.." you started to cry,and feel like your a ghost.

Time Skip

It was finally naptime but sun never came to get you. You sat there for fifteen minutes waiting for sun to open the doors and let you go to your spot for naptime. You watched the door as the lights went off.. "he forgot..I'll be fine! Yeah..fine" you hit your head on the wall, and cried. Because of your eyes being forced closed because of the tears, you didn't realize that something was looking at you... You opened your eyes, and saw moon looking at you. "You good kid?" Moon could see the anger and sadness in your eyes. "I-Im sorry." You looked at him thinking that he was angry that you were up at naptime. "Let's get inside, c'mon." He seemed more layed back and caring then he looked like an animatronic would. You shook your head 'no' " sun said that I have to stay out here until he comes and gets me." You said wiping your tears " get inside." Moon wasn't taking no as an answer, he walked over to you and held out his hand " I think you'll be able to sleep if you inside and not on the cold ground.."  he was looking at you in your teary eyes, even though you though he was scary you held his hand and he helped you up.
"Thanks I guess.." you said to him walking back to the doors. "Can you now tell me why you were out there?" Moon asked opening the doors. "Well, rumors started about me ,and I wanted to do something about it so when I heard some girls saying things about me I scared them then they told sunny, am do didn't want to apologize to them because they could have started the rumors. But when I got in time out my friend came up to me and admitted that she did it. And she was saying things about my brother who is not a good person. So I pushed her and then I was out there.." you said to him playing with the strings on your jacket. "Well I think that girl should have been jail not you." Moon said stop you walking though the doors. You were surprised on how he was understanding you. " Your not so bad I guess.." you muttered to yourself. "Your not bad either kid.."  moon said looking back at you, and you laughed " I didn't mean you to hear me!" "Well I heard you and that's finally." Moon said back going back to his normal spot once you were in your spot on the floor and pulling the blanket over yourself. You went to sleep with no problem that time..

______________________________________

ah yes, father moon