🔆𝟭

3 years ago, sanzu had found his own baby in front of bonten's doorstep.

'Akashi Natsu' was written on the blanket and the letter, and also a small note which said that he's the father.

He took a dna test, and bOoM, the results was 99.99% relationship of father and daughter.

He was like 👁👄👁, damn. Which bitch did i impregnated again? Sure he had a lot of flings and none of them ever got preggers, and now this adorbs baby showed up in front of bonten's doorstep and not his private ones.

If mikey had found her first, she could've been sold in the black market or some shit, lmao.

Sanzu even thought that someone was clowning him cause when he opened the letter that comes with natsu, it said 'your baby has been delivered, don't forget to sign & there's no refund
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧'

I didn't order a baby. Sanzu thought as he looked over to natsu who were giggling and blowing raspberry at him.

But later on, he randomly decided to keep her. Cause she was cute as hell 💅🏻. But after a while, he loved her with all of his heart and even proudly showed her off in front of the other bonten members.

He even eased down his drug habits and all of that, at one point he didn't even do drugs at all because natsu was the one keeping him happy all the time with her silly acts.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine~ sanzu sings in his heart while giving natsu a bubble bath, you make me happy, when skies are gray~ natsu gummy smiled at her dad while she squeezed her rubber duck.

Sanzu loved his daughter so much that he even bring here when he's working. Like, he would bring her to shoot and torture people like he always do, natsu would be strapped on his back with the baby strappers.

Sanzu would cackle when he killed of the unimportant guys while natsu will clap, "goo pa!" (Go papa!) While cheering him on and giggling to herself.

Even the other bonten members had warmed up to her, especially mikey, who had often ask for hugs whenever he was in a really bad mood.

Even though she has an adorable appearance and is nice most of the times, growing up with a bunch of criminals, especially the ones like sanzu had its perks.

Natsu could be a total menace.

The now three year old natsu had once went up to a pet shop that was owned by chifuyu and kazutora, and aimed her bubble gun at them.

"Hehe, hand over all your money before i shoot you with my bubble gun!" She 'evilly' smiled at chifuyu and kazutora who just blinked owlishly and gave her some cash, thinking that she was just a cute, funny, random kid in the neighborhood.

"Oh thank you!" She lowered her bubble gun, took the money, gave a bow to the two adults and left the pet shop peacefully.

Chifuyu and kazutora cannot just comprehend what has happened that day.

°˖✧✿✧˖°

Natsu was now waddling into one of bonten's club, in search for her best friend, koko.