🔆𝟮𝟮

In around 3 months, natsu has made shittykawa and his volleyball boyband smitten with her.

The brown haired boy still remember the first time he and his bestie meets natsu.

It was after volleyball practice, and they were walking down their usual road to go home.

But then, natsu suddenly showed up with a feral chihuahua beside her and she remembered what her mother said to her before, to compliment the bois with a foreign language.

So she was like, "Te ves guapo como una vaca!" While her hands were like 🤌🏻, a bright smile plastered on her face.

Oikawa was like 🗿 did she just that I'm handsome like a cow? What the fuck? But a smile was plastered on his face nonetheless.

Obviously he understood spanish as he had his eyes set on an argentina, perhaps one day he'll just go there to party or join a volleyball team or something.

Iwaizumi deadpanned at the funny looking kid. The chihuahua was growling at him.

"Yaho~" oikawa waved his hands at natsu. "Do you want my autograph?" He puffed his chest proudly.

Natsu blinked. "Why would i want your autograph?" She giggled.

"Pft."

"Don't laugh, iwa-chan!" Oikawa looked at natsu, "don't you know who i am?!"

Natsu grinned and nodded her head. "Kawa kawa something!"

Oikawa's eye twitched. "UgH, you're the same as iwa-chan. Get away from me." He put his hand on natsu's head and pushed her away from him.

"BARK BARK!" Louie barked aggressively at oikawa, making the tall dude quickly hide behind iwaizumi.

"Pussy!" Natsu exclaimed.

Louie wheezed as he laughed at the crest-fallen oikawa with iwaizumi who was doing the same.

"So mean!" Oikawa pouted.

But that unintentional insult, as in saying oikawa is handsome like a cow, is actually the start of a new friendship.

Oikawa and iwaizumi would often meet natsu down the road they usually take after volley practice. They even bring her to practice several times and introduced her to other teams from different schools.

So natsu didn't just make aoba johsai simping for her, but the others as well.

All she need to do was bat those pretty eyelashes with a cute smile or make louie bark at them like the satanic dog he was to them to get what she wants.

Oikawa even found himself pouring out his life problems to natsu several times, slipping up about the gang problems and natsu would only blink, listen to him, and pat his back.

Louie was just watching him with those beady eyes of his, making oikawa lowkey scared.

°˖✧✿✧˖°

The buff man looked down on his son and his new, small, little friend who was looking at him in awe.