🔆𝟭𝟲

Natsu IS the queen of her kindergarten 💅🏻.

Every one of those kids would follow her words like the peasants they are.

Teachers were afraid of her (lowkey since the parents meeting thing that happened lmao).

She can do whatever she wants in school.

Like right now, while the teachers were having a private meeting, the kids should've stay in their class and play or something.

But natsu was not having it. She wanted to have an adventure.

So she escaped from the kindergarten with her backpack. It was no problem since she got her new high tech expensive watch with a better gps/tracker + she can call someone in case she got lost or something.

Walking around the street, she giggled when she saw a black haired dude with a suit, spying on someone. "Sus!" Natsu smiled mischievously while pointing at the man.

Naoto flinched and quickly grabbed natsu, putting his hands on top of her mouth to shut her up and not get caught.

Natsu frowned and was glad she brought her nerf gun today. Grabbing it from her backpack, she shot it at naoto.

"OW!" Naoto screeched and rubbed his forehead in pain.

Sighing, naoto finally took a look at natsu and was screaming inside. bONTEN'S KID- AKAJSKAJSLKS.

Natsu gave naoto the stink eye. "I don't know who you are but you're suspicious!" She pointed an accusing finger at him. "Stop looking at that pretty lady, that's not nice!" She slapped naoto.

Naoto blinked. Honestly, she has noodle arms. That slap didn't even hurt one bit.

That woman was actually the woman who's boob was poked by natsu a few chapters back & naoto was investigating her lmao.

"...you-"

Natsu's watch beeped, cutting naoto off. She accepts the call from her watch.

"Natsu, where are you? Why aren't you in the kindergarten?" Sanzu asked from the other line.

"I wanna go on an adventure!" She exclaimed.

"Is that so? I'm coming to get you, okay?we can go somewhere together after i arrive there. Don't want something like the last time happened." Sanzu said.

I CAN MEET ONE OF BONTEN'S EXECUTIVES- THEN AGAIN I MIGHT DIE BUT THIS IS A BIG OPPORTUNITY TO CATCH EM. naoto screamed inside his mind as he looked at natsu like she's his savior or something.

"Okay, papa-san! Be quick! I think I'm with someone from the police office or something. He had the badge thingy!" Natsu cheerily explained.

Naoto facepalmed and sanzu choked on his coffee. "wHAT?! I'LL SPEED THERE NOW, HOLD ON MY CHILD! GET AWAY FROM THE COPS, REMEMBER THAT COPS ARE BAD!" Sanzu screeched as he turned off his phone to focus on his driving to save his daughter from naoto.

Naoto crouched down, grabbed natsu's shoulders and make her look at him. "Why would you to that?!"

"What?"

"You exposed that I'm with the police!"

Natsu blinked, "am i not supposed to?" She tilted her head. "Papa-san always said that cops are bad." She nods to herself.