🔆𝟴

Natsu blinked at the man with tattoos in both of his hands who were driving the car.

She had just walked out of the kindergarten when this random dude suddenly put a whole ass potato sack on her head and tied her, then put her in the front car seat with him in the driver's seat.

Natsu was like, "you forgot my seatbelt!"

Hanma deadpanned before putting on her seatbelt and opened the bag on her head.

Struggling a bit, natsu wanted to secretly make a call with her smart watch when she got the chance, but she pouted when she realized she can't move her arms at all.

"Mr, where are we going?" Natsu asked him.

Hanma smirked, "somewhere they will never find yo—"

Natsu's stomach growled, interrupting him.

"I'm hungry."

"Hold it in."

"Give me food!"

"Hold your hunger in."

"Give me food before i scream!"

Hanma scoffed, "try and scream, nobody will come for help."

Natsu took a deep breath, ye nobody will but atleast you'll suffer, lMAO. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" She screeched like how louie would.

"JAHSJSHSK" hanma covered his ears as his focus on the steering wheel decreased.

"KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE WHEELS, MR! IF WE CRASH WE BOTH DIE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Natsu lectured him before continuing to screech like a banshee.

Hanma wanted to throw the kid out of the car already, but he can't. He got plans. He gritted his teeth and speeds the car to the local mcdonalds. "Fuck you! fINE! LOOK, MCDONALD'S!" He pointed to the fast food shop that seemed to be glowing in his eyes.

Natsu stopped her screaming as hanma arrived in the drive thru part and opened his window.

"Oh! Get me the kids meal!" She looked at the sparkly new toys that comes with the meal in the ads.

Hanma grunted and ordered the kids meal and some food for him as well.

Purchasing the meal, natsu blinked when hanma put the kids meal in front of her.

"Mr, i can't eat with my hands tied..." she looked at him sadly.

Hanma smirked as he ate his nuggets in front of her, "suffer."

Natsu gasped, offended.

She opened her mouth again, ready to scream her heart out to annoy the man.

Hanma shoved a nugget to her mouth before grumbling and opening the rope on her hand and gave her a side glare, "do anything funny, i'll throw you out of the car while I'm speeding."

Natsu tilted her head while she ate her meal, "that's illegal."

Hanma snorted and started to drive fastly with his car, keeping an eye on Natsu who was enjoying her meal, incase she does something funny.