🔆𝟮𝟱

Natsu was asserting her dominance in her kindergarten once again.

She just bitch slapped a boy whose one year older than her cause he mocked her papa is ugly and a criminal.

"My papa is handsome! Take that back!" Natsu punched the boy in the face and the boy growled angrily at her, grabbing her hair harshly and yanking it to the side.

"No!" The boy retorted. "What i said is true isn't it?! Your dad has those freaky scars on his face and he's a bad guy since he's in that criminal gang!"

Natsu scoffed as she grabbed the boy's hair and yanked it like the way he did to hers, making the other party yelp in pain.

Natsu's scalp was in pain as well. This bitch ain't holding back and I'm not gonna do that as well! She puffed up her cheeks.

"Are you jealous of my papa or something?!" Natsu retorted. "He's good looking with that scar! I see many pretty ladies walk up to him and what's wrong with him being in a criminal gang?! Him and my uncles are nice!"

"Why would i be jealous of your dad?! Someone bold enough to have you with him might be a crazy person. Is your mom as crazy as your dad as well?! HuUuH?!" He mocked.

Nobody mocks my papa and mama! "AKSHAKSHKA-" natsu raged and kicked the boy in the pp.

The boy was k.o-d to the ground as fat tears rolled down his face and he screams to get attention from the teachers.

"Wha- akashi natsu! We've tolerated all the things you do but this is too much!" The principal said as he yanked Natsu's arm and the other teachers rushed to help the boy who was bitten to a pulp by natsu.

Natsu scoffed.

The principal gasped, "wATCH THAT ATTITUDE YOUNG LADY!"

Natsu rolled her eyes and pointed a finger at the boy, "no! He's the one that should watch his attitude! Mocking others parents, i didn't even mock his parents in the first place!"

The principal glared at the boy, "is that true?!"

"No! She came up to me and started to punch me!" He denied.

"Liar! He's jealous of my pretty parents." Natsu flipped her hair. "Bet your parents ain't pretty as mine then." She childishly retorted.

The boy gasped, "ExCUSE YOU, MY PARENTS ARE GOOD LOOKING!"

"ARE THEY?! WHY ARE YOU MOCKING MY PARENTS THEN HMMMM?!" Natsu went up in front of his face and started to squeeze it with her small hands, making the already beaten up dude cry in pain.

The teachers tried to pull natsu but the girl had a death grip on the boy's face.

"You mock my parents again, I'll make my chihuahua bite your parents! An eye for an eye!" Natsu huffed, threw the boy's face to the side and walked away.

"AKASHI NATSU, MY OFFICE THIS INSTANCE!" The principal scratched his head in stress and marched up to his office angrily.

The boy gave natsu a smirk but then flinched and looked away when natsu squinted her pretty eyes at him.