🔆𝟭𝟮

Currently, Natsu was in one of bonten's club with the executives who were working downstairs and this random woman suddenly showed up.

She doesn't know who the hell is the woman in front of her as she continued to eat her burger and continued to squint her eyes at the woman.

"I'm telling you, I'm your mother!" The woman shrieked as she popped off in front of natsu who was unamused.

"hUh." I'm not dumb u aint that pretty or cute to produce someone as fabulous as me. Natsu flipped one of her twintails.

And I'm pretty sure my mom would be more cooler than this...natsu winced as she saw the woman raking her long red nails at the table while continuously trying to convince the little girl that she was her mother.

Woman. Natsu shook her head and bit her burger.

Sanzu walked in with a happy smile. "Sunshine~"

The woman straightened her body as she dreamily stared at sanzu 🤮.

Sanzu's smile dropped as he gave the woman the stink eye, ignored the woman, and went closer to his daughter. "How's your burger?"

"Good!" Natsu cheered.

The pink haired man nodded before he turned to the woman, "who the hell are you?"

The woman confidently smiled, she was confident she could trick him by using the little girl, she saw some similarities of herself and the little girl (there was none, she's delusional 😫) it was no problem.

"I- I'm her mother!" The woman declared.

Sanzu and natsu looked at each other before snorting and laughing their asses off.

"Bitch please. What's her name?" He pointed at natsu.

"....."

"YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER NAME?!" Sanzu screeched and pulled out his gun and the woman shrieked, running away as fast as she can.

Sanzu looked at natsu who was just sittin there, now eating her fries. "..do you want a mom?"

"No thanks." She shook her head.

"Good. You only need me, your uncles, and that stupid chihuahua." Sanzu stated and smooched her forehead.

"By the way, papa-san, whenever i take louie for a walk these days or whenever he saw female dogs, he stares at them so much. I think he needs a female friend, should we get him a friend?"

Sanzu deadpanned, clearly not wanting another crazy dog like louie who seems to be horny these days, "no."

Natsu pouted, "okay." She continued to eat her fries.

On the other side, louie woke up from his nap in one of the rooms at bonten's hq and sneezed. He growled. Is somebody talking shit about me?! He then walked towards the dog door they have installed for him and walked out.

Reaching the gates, he eyed a female chihuahua passing by.

The female chihuahua barked, "bark!" the fuck you looking at, peasant?!