🔆𝟰

Natsu squealed happily as she saw the lion cubs at the zoo, tugging on kakucho's hand excitedly.

Kakucho smiled at the little girl but then he sighed when the other adults, which was the haitani brothers and sanzu who suddenly tags along with his play date with natsu.

"Why are you guys here again?" He asked the others.

"Oh come on, kakucho. Don't be so stingy, we just want to hang out with natsu too." Ran pouted.

"Yeah! And she's my baby, i have the most right to hang out with her here!" Sanzu hollered as he snatched some meat from the zookeeper to throw to the lions.

"Here, sunshine. Feed them!" Sanzu said as he handed the meat to natsu who blinked and carefully handed in the meat to the lion's den, one of them quickly eating the meat.

Natsu grinned and turned her body to the others, showing a peace sign, "take my pictures, papa-san!"

"I got you!" Sanzu pulled out his phone and took several photos of natsu and the lion.

"Ehehehe...I'm gonna show all of that to louie!" Natsu huffed at the thought of the chihuahua that doesn't want to come with her to the zoo. She was gonna brag in front of his face.

After walking around the whole day, the five of them went inside a restaurant inside the zoo and had some lunch.

However, walking out of the zoo, the five were met with sus looking mens pointing their guns at them, scaring the people around them.

Natsu blinked, "uh oh." She pouted. I didn't bring my guns :(. Sanzu grabbed her into a hug as he carried her and his other hand holding a gun, as well as the others.

"Finally boys! We got some bonten's executives cornered. And look, a baby as well!" The man in the middle cackled as he readied his gun to take the shot.

"Sanzu, you get out of here first with natsu." Rindou said as he dived in to the piles of enemies, breaking their bones like the old times and using his guns with the others.

Sanzu ran towards the parking lot with natsu. Finding his car, he put her on the front seat and strapped her safely with the seatbelt as he quickly ran towards the drivers seat and quickly drove off.

Looking at the back window of the car, sanzu clicked his tongue when he found out his car was being followed by another car.

Zooming in the big streets, a while later they found themselves out of tokyo. Sanzu stopped his car and rubbed natsu's cheeks, "stay in this car okay? Don't open the door's lock or even the window except when it's me."

Natsu nodded as sanzu gave her a smile before going out of the car, locking it with the keys to keep intruders coming for his daughter.

Natsu hummed and swings her feet, starting to get bored because her dad is taking a while out there.

She straightened her body a little to touch the radio button.

The radio played that one song that's a hit on tiktok, natsu bopped her head as she sings with the song on the radio.

"LIKE I AIN'T EVER BEEN WITH A BADDIE!" Natsu danced.