🔆𝟮𝟬

Natsu heaved and shivered. She tugged her blanket closer as a wet, cold, cloth was on her forehead.

Louie was sitting next to the sick girl on the bed.  Is this karma because of the previous arsons she did? LmAo. He then nundged her cheek. Get well soon tho.

Louie jumped down and ran outside the room as he sensed somebody was messing with his new fancy dog house that natsu bought (more like making koko pay for it) for him.

He smells a familiar scent. tHAT CHEATING PAPILLION AND HER KIDS- AHSHSKSJLSIDLD I'LL DESTROY THEM- He barked aggressively as he saw one of the pup peed at the side of his brand new dog house.

Sanzu walked inside natsu's room with some food and a fever medicine for kids in his hands.

"Natsu, you have to eat this food and medicine." He sternly said.

Natsu whined and shook her head as a no. She doesn't want to eat anything while her head is throbing.

Sanzu squinted his eyes at her. "I don't wanna do this the hard way but you asked for it." He rolled his sleeves and grabbed his kid, force-feeding her some porridge with a spoon.

Natsu choked.

The man patted her back and then continued to feed her more softly.

"Medicine."

Natsu shook her head. "No medicine!"

"Yes medicine." He poured down the syrup medicine to the spoon and shove it to natsu who in return kicked his head.

"Lol, who told you to go out and play in the rain for too long yesterday anyways? This is what you get for not listening to the others not to play in the rain for too long." Sanzu lectured.

"You did!" Natsu shrieked and pulled on her blanket, making it cover her from head to toe.

Sanzu blinked. "Oh yeah i did."

Rindou walked into the room and slapped the pink haired man's head. "Idiot."

"HEY!"

Rindou rolled his eyes. "You literally cheered her on like 'oh yes sunshine, go out and play some more outside~' even though it's raining."

Sanzu scoffed. "Then why isn't any of you preventing her? hMM?!"

"She pulled out her bombs on us."

"Oh."

°˖✧✿✧˖°

N

atsu sniffled as she walked slowly to the living room where the executives were talking about their next evil plans.

Louie was in that one elite pet salon with bobby. He claimed that he needs to get rid of the germs around him after he chased down the papillon and her kids. Not only that, he got into a fight with a bulldog who had a crush on the papillon in an alleyway.

Filthy germs. Louie snorted as the workers were washing him very carefully. Bobby was watching them from the corner of the room.