🔆𝟭𝟴

Louie the chihuahua sulks on natsu's bed as he was betrayed by the shitty papillon female dog and natsu was not here currently.

He sighed before he barked aggressively, calling for his usual servant.

The man squeaked as he quickly ran towards louie, "y-yes louie?"

Louie gave the man a look with his wide beady eyes, making him sweat.

He pointed to the tv with his paws. The man got the idea and turned on the tv, switching the channels until louie told him to stop.

Then the channel turned on into the one with the morning news, but something caught louie's eyes so he decided to just watch that.

"The criminal organization, Bonten, were on it again as they blew up several cruise ships in yokohama port. Reports said lots were injured, have lost their lives, and the police are chasing them right now. Please be safe and for people in the yokohama area is suggested to stay at home or somewhere safe for today." The news lady said.

And then the tv shows several cars from Bonten being chased by the police. Sanzu opened the window as he cackled and pointed his guns at the police cars before shooting at them.

Louie wheezed. YES, ARSON! Our favorite chihuahua suddenly got an idea to do some arson because he was bored af.

He barked at the man and walked away sassily, "bORK!" Follow me, peasant!

The man got a bad feeling but decided to follow louie anyway.

By the way, i can't always call this dude Louie's servant or 'the man' so let's call him bobby or sumn.

So, bobby and louie walked side by side to a nearby bank and decided to rob some money from there and then set the bank on fire.

Louie wheezed while bobby was screaming as he was being chased by the cops with louie, perched on his head and two big ass money bag in his hands.

"BARK BARK!" Faster, fool! The cops are getting closer to us! He slapped bobby's head with his paw several times.

"lOUIE, I CAN'T SEE, YOUR PAW IS IN MY EYES, AAAAAAHHHHH!!!" Bobby screamed as he kept on running.

Louie then heard a familiar voice.

"Bom bom bakudan!" Natsu squealed in her klee costume, throwing around bombs from the car with y/n who was smiling proudly while wearing a jean costume as the bombs her daughter threw blows up on her enemy's cars.

They were back from an anime convention an suddenly got chased by y/n's enemies lmao.

"AAAAAHSHSJSKSJSK-" one of the enemy's car was launched back.

"Hehe!" Natsu smiled proudly.

Louie and bobby gaped.

"bORK?!" KID?!

"NATSU-SAN?!" Bobby screamed. "hELLP!! NATSU-SAN, HELP USSSS!!!"

"Ah?" Natsu turned her head towards the source and gasped. "hI BOBBY, HI LOUIE!!" She waved her arms at them.

"Oop, they're being chased by the cops." Y/n mumbled.

Looking at the trembling man and the chihuahua, she sighed and opened the car locks. "Fine, get in."