🔆𝟭𝟯

Ever wondered who is natsu's mom?

She's a bad bitch called y/n.

She loves aggressive small dogs because she thinks they're cute and she loves them guns.

A full time assassin with her bestie irina jelavic and had once teached in a mid school with a yellow octopus thingy and the others.

She was once high on bonten's club and did the deed with sanzu and bablam, natsu has arrived✨.

Unfortunately she is in a long as mission that last for years so she gotta hand over her baby to the pink haired man.

She pouted as she saw her 4 year old daughter's picture that was candidly taken. Man, i wanna go home and snatch her away. But she got work to do.

On the other side, natsu was watching animal planet on how the animals reproduce and have babies, which lead to her staring at mochi, who was silently sipping  his coffee on the couch beside her.

"What?" He grunted.

Natsu blinked owlishly at him, "How is human babies made?"

Mochi spits his coffee.

Nuh uh, i ain't gonna teach her biology again. "Ask rindou, he's in the kitchen."

"Okay." Natsu jumped down from the couch and trotted to rindou who's in the kitchen.

Mochi sighed as natsu leaves him alone. ThAnk gOd.

Natsu grabbed rindou's pants and tugs on it. "Rin-san, how is human babies made?"

Rindou almost sliced his finger with the butter knife.

"Uh..."

The girl only blinked cutely at him, expecting an explanation about her question.

Ran walked into the room, "What's wrong with you?" He eyed his brother who stood there frozen with natsu beside him.

"How is human babies made?" Natsu asked again.

Ran silently stared at her before he asked, "why are you suddenly asking this?"

Natsu smiled, "I saw animals on tv on how they have kids with mochi earlier! I want to know how humans made babies!"

Ran smiled at her, "well, you see hun, when a human male and female are hor— love each other they're like-" ran put his hand on top of his other hand and clapped it together several times.

Rindou facepalmed. Whatthefuck- he wants to cry out in embarrassment.

"Huh?" Natsu was confused. What does that hand motion means?

Ran starts to sweat, nervous from natsu's weird stare at him. "..you know...they did the bam bam to the ham ham!" He clapped his two hands that were over each other more harder and loudly.

Rindou wanted to scream. He was embarassed as fuck.

"Why don't you explain it to her then?!" Ran said to rindou.